Sony cdx-ca705m how can i install it in my room

Username: Mseveso

Arlington, Texas United states

Post Number: 1
i read some postings and forums arround the internet but non of them really helped my, i know i need to have a 12v cd but i dont know where to plug it in at....

i took a couple of pictures of the back of the radio so yall can point it at
yall can download the picture circle it on paint and send it to mseveso@gmail.com

thanks for your help

Upload
Upload
Upload

Username: Mseveso

Arlington, Texas United states

Post Number: 2
i dont know if i explained myself really good, but what i need to know is, where does the power goes hooked up to the radio at?

and one more thing, what is the blue cable that goes hooked up th the amp. that says "p.con"??

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 945
you need the wiring harness or be really good at soldering wires to those pins in addition to a diagram showing what pins are what.

Username: Montecarlos11

Louisville, KY USA

Post Number: 10
usually,when you buy a harness there are two main power wires and a ground. On mine there was a yellow wire which was the acc wire (hot at all times) that comes on when you turn the key but not start the engine and run down the battery. then there was a red wire that would turn on when the engine was on. Then of course black was the ground.

As far the blue wire, on my setup, it was a "remote wire." am not a 100% on this but speculating from the name, it turns the volume up and down on the subs, but i don't know for sure. I assume your "p.con." wire is the same.

Silver Member
Username: Nypdlapd

Post Number: 121
Yes the blue wire is the "remote wire" BUT is does NOT TURN UP AND DOWN THE VOLUME OF THE SUB, it turns on the radio when you turn the keys..

Bronze Member
Username: Montecarlos11

Louisville, KY USA

Post Number: 12
there you have it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us