Most efficient amps for the price? zapco, PPI, crossfire, hifonics, ??? who

Username: Hambone35

Post Number: 6
looking for an amp to run somewhere in the 1600..2000w range so who is gonna give me the goods... power and SQ suggestions please!!

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 815
Please tell me you didnt just post with Zapco, and Hifonics asking for a comparison?

What's your budget? Is your budget a couple hundred dollars, or a couple thousand?

HiFonics are good budget amps, seems to be the consensus that they put out about 70%-80% of their rated power, at 14.4 volts. However - beware, Hifonics drop EXTREMELY sharply as the voltage lowers.. (like a HiFonics 1500 puts out 1394 at 14.4 volts, and at 13 volts is tested at below 1000 watts.)

Zapco - if you can afford Zapco - honestly - get Zapco. You wont be sad. (unless you pimped your girlfriend to do it.. and then - you still will probably be pleased.)

Silver Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Watauga, TX United States

Post Number: 260
Zapco - if you can afford Zapco - honestly - get Zapco. You wont be sad. (unless you pimped your girlfriend to do it.. and then - you still will probably be pleased.)

That is so true Seth. For budget wise Hifonics isn't that bad, but if you have the money out of those zapco will put a smile on your face.

Username: Lutach

Kearny, NJ USA

Post Number: 5
Massive Audio. I can get you some great prices.

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 189
Zapco, Jl, Orion, Crossfire and if you're really rich then Helix
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us