I'd like to have Ur opinion about these 4 amps

Username: Ricke666

Post Number: 1
Hi all, I'm changing my amp to match my new sub. Actually I have a JL Audio 10w3v2-D6, which is a 6-ohm DVC sub, 300w rms. It is set up in parallel, giving 3-ohm.

I was reading forums, taking notes, and I was wondering if any of these amps would be great. On ebay they all sell around the same price.

So, your opinion about any of these? Maybe a suggestion?

-> Lanzar Vibe4000D
-> Lanzar VIBE600D
-> Audiobahn A12005DN
-> Audiobahn A8000T

You guessed right when you thought I was looking for a relatively low-priced amp ;)

Thanks, Eric

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6561
Dude - u have a very decnt sub

so y hook it up with a 2nd rated amp like those

buy 1 of these but watch ur vol knob , u can also add a 2nd similiar sub with this amp too later on

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/206194.html

Post Number: 2
I have to agree with you. But, a point that makes me hesitate is that from the let's say 300$ USD is that here in quebec, after all the fees & customs, conversion and so on it comes to around 550$. I know that with the 500/1 we're talking about quality, but... Maybe you would have another suggestion for me with slighter lower price?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6563
oh ya - i heard that Can fees/tax is a killer

Phoenix Gold Xenon 600.1 it does 600wrms @ 1-4ohms almost like JL

there's also the 400.1 model if u don't intend 2 add another sub .......

Post Number: 4
I'm ebaying those right now and the prices are much more interesting in my case. So these are better amps than lanzar and audiobahn? I admit that it was a bit obvious that the lanzar were potentially crap, because shitty amp companies like to announce their 129-watt amp at a monster 4000w peak power :P which lanzar does. But, about the phoenix gold, what's with the rms? it seems that the 400.1 is 400w at any ohm resistance and it seems that the 600.1 is 300w rms?

Thanks,
Eric
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us