Is it just me or......

Bronze Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 69
is it just me or this forum seem to be slow ever since the anon feature got taken off i think its because most of the questions on this forum were from unregistered users. hardly ever anyone posts any more.... slowly this website is gonna go down hill

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6472
not really cause i noticed that 4 about the past 2wks or so less & less ppl seem 2 be on here as often as b4 - when it gets dead i go 2 Limewire & DL some songs like i'm doing all now .....

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 110
u do have a point danny

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Alabama

Post Number: 890
WHO THE HELL GIVES A F.UCK DANNY. ITS JUST A F.UCKEN FORUM.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1939
hmmm heres one of our long lost anons ^

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 891
everybody already knows who i am casey..........im just f.ucking around

Silver Member
Username: Graphix1

Santa Rosa Heights, Arima Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 763
yea i know who u r......

lick my salty balls!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 455
Perhaps it will be slower but more "educational" questions will be asked and we wont get as much usless posts.

I like it better all ready

Silver Member

Post Number: 764
yea.....at least now it will be more difficult for them to post cause they'll have to reg....which might deter them from posting stupid stuff in the first place

i like it already 2

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 892
U GUYS THINK I CHANGED MY NAME CUZ THEY REMOVED THE ANON FEATURE? I ALREADY CHANGED IT BEFORE THEY CHANGED EVERYTHING CUZ MY ACCOUNT GOT SUSPENDED FOR A WHILE SO WHEN I GOT IT I DECIDED TO CHANGE THINGS A BIT

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 566
ooo, all caps, watch out everyone, badass comming through

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 893
UR STUPID TERRY

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1143
its also slower because you guys don't answer questions unless you guys want to, im thinkin about leavin the forum because although im very talkitive you guys never seem to answer any of my questions weather they are dumb or not you guys don't answer

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1662
i think its 100% better...
wait if u want a good correct answer!
BW is also alot faster since NO annons!

Also if people could act older than their ages please...

Silver Member

Post Number: 765
pelon.....chill man....we really know who u r...nobody said anything about why u changed ur name

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 463
No offense but i wouldnt take advice from anybody on this forum i was talking with other people and they said this forum is full of people giving wrong/bad advice all the smart people ran away. the only people i would take advice from is B and nester, Rovin, chad, cause theyre my buds lol And the people that used to come here like james, sean,jonathan,isaac,glass they gave excellent advice. But everyone else really needs to do some research before they post.Everybody is so eager to help yet they give bad/wrong information.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1672
^^X2
I have to agree, Ive seen all sorts of misinformation from newbies..

They guys who know the answers arent around the pc 24/7. so u have to wait for good correct answers to hard questions at times...

Silver Member

Post Number: 465
glad im not the only one ^^^ who noticed lol

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Maple Grove, MN United States

Post Number: 230
"the only people i would take advice from is B and nester, Rovin, chad, cause theyre my buds lol"

this is probably the gayest thing i have ever heard!

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1977
agreed with greeney
alot of us are very knowlegable, maybe not as much as others but still

Silver Member

Post Number: 467
LOLOLOLOLOL! greeneys just mad cause no one really takes him seroiusly lol Go back to your free web website that no one goes to lol. Go and head and say what you want and not gonna sit here and argue with a person over the internet.

Bronze Member
Username: Maniac

Post Number: 45
I have to agrre with B and nemen i remember back when i first registered it was only glass,jonathan,isaac,Mo,James,joe smoe Danny (compluva) trevor eaten, mike chec 9, zac davis, Now most of these people dont even post here that much cause they said it them selves this website is full of id!ots i suggest people go read bcae1.com and all them other websites. Remember back dane it was only us and not these noobs trying to help lol it was much better back then.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6484
Wow - apparently taking advice from ppl u trust or call ur friends is "G@Y" ....... Hmmmmm , that means everybody on this forum is g@y then !????????

U all misunderstood & read too much into what Nemen said above .

Stated another way >>>
Obviously we all have our own experiences so we can lend a helping hand 2 others who may have not as yet & learn off each other .
Even the 3 'big doggs' on this forum have said b4 that they don't know EVERY DAMN THING or used every single car audio product out .
I'm VERY sure some of the bigger fishes here have learnt off some of us some small fries' experiences ...

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1941
even if people dont know that much about car audio they may have heard a certain product that someone else who knows alot hasnt heard so everyone here is useful for something lol

Bronze Member
Username: Maniac

Post Number: 47
well i dont know but in my opinion this forum is full of mor0ns im not saying anyone in particular now that i came back to see whats up nobody actually has experience with the product most of the people here are just kids who have no experience and are berly getting their first system yet they wanna talk about how this is better than this bunch of bullsh1t. The pros even said it themselves so where not the only ones saying this the people that get mad cough*cough* greeney is because they know they are one of the ones who have experince with nothing and give stup!d advice.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6486
Yes Casey - thats the point i was making in my post just above urs .....Upload

What really makes this forum boring r the Newbs who never even bothered 2 read a full page on www.bcae1.com or www.the12volt.com & then come here asking 'what will be good for _____' & don't even know WTF a 'Ohm' is & expect u to explain it/spoon feed it to them - lazy b@stards ! .......
Upload...Upload...Upload...Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 231
well if he would have stated it like that then im sure i wouldnt have taken it like that.

but what im trying to say is when everybody 1st came in here as a noob they tried helping and even if they were wrong im sure someone was there to correct them, but u learn from your mistakes and thats probably how a lot of you know what u know

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 532
I think the new,bronze,silver,gold,and platinum member thing should not go on how many posts you have. I mean just because you have no life and live on this forum and built up 1001 posts does by no means make you a GOLD member in my book

I think that award system should run from say if you have responded to 1001 of other threads maybe then just maybe we could get rid of some of these "idiots" like me hell I am a silver member but almost all of my posts were on my own threads asking questions that I know now and will not readvice (as I call it) what I have been told unless I researched it also myself.
but as we all know even that makes me no expert.
I think people mostly ask questions
like: how do you hook up 2 amps?
That is a question a lot of people can answer

I would like to give props to: GlassWolf
I cant stump this guy. he is one of the few people on this site that can end almost any thread with the right answer.
I am not tring to start a feud so dont get pissed about what I said^^^just adding my 2 cents.

Silver Member
Username: Tafkam

Texas

Post Number: 226
I

Silver Member

Texas

Post Number: 227
agree about

Silver Member

Texas

Post Number: 228
the number

Silver Member

Texas

Post Number: 229
of posts thing. Now how many more for gold??? maybe I can find something over in photography I had a camera once.

(JUST KIDDIN)

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 894
^^^ALL U GUYS NEED A LIFE OUT OF THIS FORUM

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 533
O.K. Mr. 894 posts...

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1681
kid why u even on this forum if u have to complain?
u want some milk now???????????

im pretty sure everyone have their own life, I post when I get home from doin what I do. cause thats me!
Im hardly even @ home, u dig??
Im certainly not g@y either; got more girls than u prob ever have or had!

i just get on here, and offer my 2cents when applicable.

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 895
F.UCK U B! I JUST POST ON HERE TO F.UCK AROUND. U DONT SEE ME HERE ALL THE TIME LIKE SOME GUYS. I DO ALL MY POSTS FAST IN LIKE 20MINUTS. AND I PROBABLY GET MORE PUZZY THAN U. CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE PROFILE IN THE KICKER05............ THREAD

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1683
my little boi ready to fight the world now... awwwww

i dont want to waste my time to check out anything of yours man... seriously!

"probrally" is correct, cause u havent!

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 896
IM JUST PLAYING WIT U B. WERE STILL COOL RIGHT? I DONT KNOW IF U GET ANY PUZZY TOO BUT IM MEXICAN AND U KNOW ALL WE DO IS F.UCK AND MAKE BABIES

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1354
funny how this thread started off with someone noticing how much better it is now without the pointless threads started by Anons and "lazy bas-tards."

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1685
im always cool Pelon; u didnt offend me at all. thats just how cool I am. I know that all you guys do.. Ive had a mexican b4.... lol / i guess she could have been a mexican model.
........... i dont discriminate, I congratulate.....

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 897
YA CHECK OUT MY PROFILE IN THE Kicker 05CVR124 CompVR 12" 4-Ohms Subwoofer?? THREAD IF U WANT

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 515
ok. my take on this is that if you have a myspace profile, you definently have no life. my space is the biggest waste of time in my book and anyone that goes on my space instaed of this forum is a loser. not to talk down to anyone, but everyone is talking about people who spend alot of time on this forum, but people live on myspace...

for some odd reason

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 898
I AGREE WIT U BASSMAN. BUT I ONLY TALK TO PEOPLE I ALREADY KNOW. I DONT GO TO MYSPACE TO LOOK FOR NEW FRIENDS. NOW THOSE GUYS ARE LOSERS. I DONT EVEN HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS ON IT. I THINK I HAVE LIKE 40. SOME PEOPLE HAVE LIKE 600.

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 965
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=116955 40

I dont know what you guys are talking about myspace and everyone that has one is g%y cause im pretty sure im not g%y and umm ya i have the lamest page ever and just use it to talk to kids i dont see anymore since high school ended

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 400
I AGREE WIT U BASSMAN. BUT I ONLY TALK TO PEOPLE I ALREADY KNOW. I DONT GO TO MYSPACE TO LOOK FOR NEW FRIENDS. NOW THOSE GUYS ARE LOSERS.

Losers post in CAPS, lol. :-OUpload

Silver Member

Post Number: 472
Pelon youre a loser and you know it dont lie lol. And bassman if you ask me youre the only loser on here isnt there celebrities that use my space also lol.

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 904
i thought we were cool nemen...........and yeah alot of celebritys use myspace

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1377
man i wish i had a life, but fvckin house arrest sucks can't do sh1t, its really gonna suck on spring break, wait i'll be the only one home, ya that week is gonna rule.

Silver Member

Post Number: 474
lol pelon is freddy ur real name? Dustin just tie the ankle bracelet to your dog so theyll think your still home or something lol.

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 905
no clint. ive been changing my name all this time from cletus to trevor to david. why? is freddy a funny name?

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1378
i would, but you can't take them off, they have some special lock thing on them, i allready tried, but its ok i'll just invite ppl to my house, to party down LOL.

Silver Member

Post Number: 475
freddy isnt a funny name i just though that was your real name cause thats kinda of a mexican name. Dustin h3ll yeah house party you better make sure your P.O dont pull in while your partying or better yet invite his @ss over lol.

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 906
is Alfredo funny?

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 969
you guys are having way to much fun with switching your names

losers get a life-lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 477
not really theyre just regular mexican names i think cletus was more funny, you should change it to these names i think theyre pretty funny lol Angus, Dwight,Chester,Duane,jacques off.

Silver Member

Post Number: 478
Charlie so what were all losers welcome to the club lol j/k Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 907
actually ya my real name is Freddy

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6498
SURE ! ^^^ - Yeah riiiiiiiight !......

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 980
lol im with rovin

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 908
for reeeeeeeelzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 236
check his myspace

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6504
/1{Is Pelon calling himself a type italian chicken dish now - LOL !...}

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 909
f.uck all u foos! my name really is Freddy. check it out right here somewere.https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/207103.html

Bronze Member
Username: Royt

Swimmingmom2...

Post Number: 44
Whats up pelon? Why do you keep changing your name?
C,mon "Alfredo"

But I think about everyone has changed their name since...The big change...LOL

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 910
wuts wrong with the name alfredo?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6508
Have u not heard of "CHICKEN ALFREDO" - the Italian dish ? , they sell it @ that restaurant called 'OLIVE GARDEN'...LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 911
ya but i dont think alfredos a bad name

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 517
wow. what a interesting thread!!!!

Bronze Member

Swimmingmom2...

Post Number: 45
I know cool hu !!

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 912
haha. i think alfredo sounds g@y in english but in spanish it doesnt sound too bad

Bronze Member

Swimmingmom2...

Post Number: 49
do you like my new name pelon ?

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 982
lol i know a kid his name is aldaberto fromt he domincian and i call him alfredo just made me think of him

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 914
ya i knew this guy named adalberto and the teachers couldnt pronounce it so they always stutered wen they said his name

Silver Member

Post Number: 484
well i know a guy Pelona "BALDY" isnt baldy much better pelona. For some reason most of the mexicans i meet thyre name has to be Juan lol

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 915
baldy sounds g.ay nemen.

Silver Member

Post Number: 487
lol yeah your right. Hey at least youre name is not D!ck like some white people name their son now thats a fucked up name i would hate my parents for that sh!t lol.

Username: _anonymous

Post Number: 1
well, it looks like this site now has a new anon :-)

time to spam it up

Silver Member

Alabama

Post Number: 916
lolol. thats funny. they sholdnt name their kids Jeseus either. it dont sound right in english

Username: _anonymous

Post Number: 2
+1

Silver Member

Post Number: 488
i know somebody named Jesus in spanish is gesus diferent, but in english it does sound like youre saying jesus lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us