HELP please!

Bronze Member
Username: Liljohn88

Post Number: 11
My pioneer receiver (older model) surged the other day and i opened it up and 3 fuses were blown to crap, i put new ones in and when i turned it on they blew again, i was wondering if anybody knew whats wrong with it or could tell me how to fix it.
thanks

Username: Niteryder

Post Number: 1
I just bought 2 12s (1300watt) and a 2 chan. 12oo watt amp. how could I get the most bass for my $?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6854
Very funny!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6855
If you can't tell the difference between car audio and home audio, you can't expect much for your $.

Bronze Member
Username: Audiowizard69

Post Number: 79
mike nite>>>>>>>Get a crossover

Bronze Member
Username: Bachatero07

Post Number: 49
billy, same thing happened with me and my amp. fuses kept blowing even when i put a stronger one in there. thats caused by a short circuit of the electrical supply. its not a hard fix but you have to know where to look for it. not that easy to find. take it to a neigborhood shop. shouldnt cost more then 24 to fix. and mike, wrong forum dude.

Username: Conman06

ManchesterUk

Post Number: 1
can you plz tell me wot color the remote wire is on a 1996 1.2 corsa as i cnt seem 2 get my 6x9s working off my amp thx

Gold Member

Post Number: 6920
How do you expect to work on your stereo when you cannot even pay attention to simple details?

You see those words plastered all over this forum? It says Home Audio

go to Car Audio

Can you read that newbie?

Plus hijacking a thread is really rude and totally disrespectful.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us