Kicker Kx1200.1 almost brand new. make an offer.

Bronze Member
Username: ___

Pittsburgh, PA U.S.A.

Post Number: 73
I have a Kicker kx1200.1 for sale, I already sold the subs so this amp is just sitting in my bedroom. it works perfectly and looks brand new.

I had 2 of these amps and 4 15"s in my blazer but I traded in my blazer for a camry and now I can only fit 2 15"s in the trunk.
I already sold 2 of my 15"s to my friend and I dont want to wait a week to sell it on eBay.

I will personally gurantee that it will work great or I will return all of your money.

please send offers to my email if interested
joe_grimm1967@yahoo.com

Username: _jay_

Post Number: 4
i'll give u 125$

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 185
I'll give you $220

Bronze Member

Pittsburgh, PA U.S.A.

Post Number: 75
please send offers to my email address I will invoice the highest offer through paypal.
joe_grimm1967@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Trinidad & Tobago West...

Post Number: 340
hey jim if you want to get rid of it post it on www.caraudio.com they have a huge classified section lots of people everyday check it out.

Bronze Member

Pittsburgh, PA U.S.A.

Post Number: 85
Here is a pic I just took

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2322
jim,

check your pm

Bronze Member

Pittsburgh, PA U.S.A.

Post Number: 90
what is my (pm) ?

Bronze Member

Pittsburgh, PA U.S.A.

Post Number: 91
210 shipped first come first serve

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2325
jim,

i need 2 Kx1200.1's. would you be willing the sell that one and trade your other one for a jbl bp1200.1 + some cash???

Bronze Member

Pittsburgh, PA U.S.A.

Post Number: 92
tempting.. But I like to keep my subs and amps the same type I know a jbl bp1200 is a good amp but I would rather just sell this one.
but I bet you cant find one cheaper.
my email is
joe_grimm1967@yahoo.com

Username: Fusiongfx

Post Number: 1
i sent you an email jim, get back with me . Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 294
omfg i wish i hadn't paid for my orion 1200d already bump for an effing great deal....

Anonymous

Anyone hear anything from the seller about this amp? Still for sale?

Username: Fusiongfx

Post Number: 5
i wanted to buy but her never got back with me.

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 338
I paypaled the money but he says it is stuck in an account that he is not verified with so he cannot refund or access the money without getting a new card or something so he wants me to file a PayPal claim to get it back. The funny thing about it is I sent the funds to an account of his choice, it is up to him to get the money, i cannot get it back and he is obligated to send the merchandise. Anyone else have any answers that could help him get his money so I can get my amp? Polo..

Bronze Member
Username: Royt

Swimmingmom2...

Post Number: 31
I would file a claim I have gone through this before with sellers but usually the seller never responds.

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 343
Ya, i have never had a problem like this with anyone and have had over 2341 PayPal transactions so it scared me. I file the claim and got the refund within 30 mins. I still want the amp and I hope he gets it all figured out? Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 306
yah thats a hell of deal....did you make sure he had some refs/verifiction so you know you aren't gonna get scammed if you try to pay again because its started to sound a little fishy to me....glad yah got your money back

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 358
I am too. I found out why this happened, he was offered more money by his buddy. I am a cool dude and I understand (bussiness owner also) all he had to do was say so. Instead I got a BS answer but at least I got the funds back. Polo..

"I found a way to get a valid address, but it is my friends and when I asked him he said he would but said he would give me 250 for it and he would come pick it up.so that puts another 90 bucks in my pocket because this thing would cost about 40 bucks to ship. So unless you want to give me 300+ through my friends account it is already sold he will be picking it up tomorrow.Sorry bro but I am still ripping myself off either way."
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us