What is a snailshell box?

snailshell???
Unregistered guest
What is a snailshell box?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6034
Since there r 2 of this thread - we might as well make use of this extra 1 ...

Dr. Smith's Remedy

A flat-chested young lady went to Dr. Smith about enlarging her tiny breasts. Dr. Smith advised her, "Every day after your shower rub your chest and say, "Scooby doobie doobies, I want bigger b/oobies."

She did this faithfully for several months and it worked! She grew terrific D-cup b/oobs! One morning she was running late, got on the bus and in a panic realised she had forgotten her morning ritual.

Frightened she might lose her lovely b/oobs if she didn't recite the little rhyme, she stood right there in the middle aisle of the bus closed her eyes and said, "Scooby doobie doobies, I want bigger b/oobies."

A guy sitting nearby looked at her, "By any chance, are you a patient of Dr. Smith's?"
"Why, yes I am... How did you know?" He leaned closer, winked and whispered, "Hickory dickory dock..." .....Upload

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6491
LOL...that's good!

But now, I am curious about this snailshell thing:-)

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2713
lol it is funny.

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 841
learn how to use google ..............

Please !

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1545
I need to find a snailshell box for my new 18" RE MT's... That'd be shweet...

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1429
did u say NEW 18" MTs?? how many? how many watts?

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 320
Jake u must have a lot of money can u give me some

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6074
BTW - the other snailshell thread
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/204336.html

=====================================================

Jeff walks into a bar and sees his friend Paul slumped over the bar. He walks over and asks Paul what's wrong.

"Well," replies Paul, "you know that beautiful girl who I wanted to ask out, but I got an e/rection every time I saw her?"

"Yes," replies Jeff with a laugh.

"Well," says Paul, straightening up, "I finally plucked up the courage to ask her out, and she agreed."

"That's great!" says Jeff, "When are you going out?"

"I went to meet her this evening," continues Paul, "but I was worried I'd get an e/rection again. So I got some duct tape and taped my p/enis to my leg, so if I did, it wouldn't show."

"Sensible" says Jeff.

"So I get to her door," says Paul, "and I rang her doorbell. She answered it in the sheerest, tiniest dress you ever saw."

"And what happened then?"

"I kicked her in the face." .........

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6075
There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light.

Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous.

She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit.

So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights.

She looked down... and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated pleasure device... a v/ibrator!

Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one.

She went completely ballistic.

"You i/mpotent b/astard," She screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly:

"I'll explain the toy... you explain the kids."...

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6077
Kung Chow called his boss and said: "Hey, boss I not come work today, I really sick. I got headache, stomach ache, leg hurt, I not come work."

The boss says: "Kung Chow I really need you today. When I feel sick like this I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes me feel better and I can go to work. You should try that."

Two hours later Kung Chow calls again: "Boss, I do what you say and I feel great, I be at work soon. You got nice house......

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6078
A wedding occurred, just outside Cavan in Ireland.

To keep tradition going, everyone got drunk and the bride's and groom's families had a storming row and began wrecking the reception room and generally kicking the crap out of each other.

The Police got called in to break up the fight. The following week, all members of both families appeared in court. The fight continued in the court room until the Judge finally brought calm with the use of his hammer, shouting "Silence in Court!"

The court room went silent and Paddy (the best man) stood up and said, "Judge.. I was the best man at the wedding and I think I should explain what happened." The Judge agreed and asked Paddy to take the stand.

Paddy began his explanation by telling the court that it is traditional in a Cavan wedding that the Best Man gets the first dance with the Bride.

"Well", continued Paddy, "After I had finished the first dance, the music kept going, so I continued dancing to the second song, and after that the music kept going and I was dancing to the third song, when all of a sudden the Groom leaped over the table, ran towards us, and gave the Bride an unmerciful kick in her privates."

The Judge instantly responded: "God.. that must have hurt!"

Paddy replied, "HURT ?? It broke 3 of my fingers!!!".........

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1551
Yep guys, I'm just waiting on the verdict from the wife to see if I can get two Zapco 4kw's to finish the system up with. Haven't ordered the subs or amps yet, but I'm thinking she'll let me. I'm looking at two 18" RE MTs and two Zapco 4kw. But I'm also looking at another alternator and maybe a "Kineteck" battery (not sure how you spell that, I'm tired).

Username: Kickerandy

Vesta, MN America

Post Number: 1
would you reccomend putting a kicker solo baric 10" L7 into a snailshell box?? i need to know what would be the best box to put into my truck to get the most bass, ported, or sealed?

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1414
Jake...What in God's creation do you and your wife do for a living?

I'm looking to become a Pharmacist. I hope it will leave me with enough money to do up a car system like that in the future!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us