Car Stolen :-(

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 954
yeh my 88 stang got stolen this morning.. guys totaled it and got away(so far). good thing is system was still in it and all my stuff.. still sucks tho

Silver Member

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 955
oh btw if anyone got some tips for getting all ur money out if it lemme know.. ive got quite a bit of work done to it (parts n such) also had alarm/killswitch (which i forgot to set) but they dont have to know that :-)

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5342
I hope those b turds get run over by a truck.
Was your system worth more than your car? I know in the blue book, the 88 stangs aren't worth much.
My 86 Stang is probably $0 in that book, however, I know it's worth way more. There aren't too many cars that can do 0-60 in 5 seconds.

Silver Member

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 956
yeh.. i gaurantee his the seatbelt wasnt on cause i had to keep rammint it in till it clicked lol.. i hope he smashed his ribs up on the steering wheel.. i didnt have some of my more espensive stuff in there.. i have a type R 15 an alpine cda 9835 and an mrd m501 amp. and a cap.. i think i can get that stuff back tho cant i?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5977
oh man - that really sux !

prolly some kid joy riding - @ least u got it back cause some ppl never evr see their ride again ......

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5662
That sucks, man, sorry to hear that.

One thing I used to do when I lived in Atlanta is pull the rotor out of the distributor. Not likely that a thief will have a rotor for your specific car in their pocket.

To get your stuff recovered, you typically have to have a rider for the amount that your equipment cost.

Other companies will give you money to recover the equipment if you have full coverage AND documentation of the equipment. That means receipts, pictures help a lot, too.

Silver Member

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 957
yeh im not sure what to do yet.. i guess il see how much they want to pay me for it, if its rediculous il buy the car back as i have over 5 g invested in aftmrkt parts i have reciets for everything though

Anonymous

i hope that b@stard got really fucked up.

Bronze Member
Username: Shepyjay

Ont Canada

Post Number: 16
yeah it really sucks to hear that sorry if u get back
thou get a 2 way pager alarm system put in it

Silver Member

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 960
it might not be all that bad.. il most likely get a large settlment for it , they sell for around 5000 usually plus i have the thousands invested in it so thatl up the price.. then i might buy the car back as well and then part it out.. still pretty shitty though

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5302
WOW man I hope it all works out for you that sure does SU$K

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 581
for an 88 to sell for 5000 thousand it would have to have tons of engine work an an emmaculate body with a perfect paint job an nice interior so i doubt they will settle for as much as ur thinking if the insurance company decided to total it .. but they will allow ou to get all ur stuff car audio stuff an even pay you the cost of that stuff because they wont know if it still works so u will probably see some money... but haven ur car stolen really does suck man

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 582
when they total um out they go by the blue Book value of the car..

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 583
Hold up,,, what kind of stang was it ???????

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 584
hey man get some pictures of the damage an post um here .. im sure all the guys would like to see what some idot punks did to ur sh*t

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Post Number: 817
my ride just got jacked too :-(

Anonymous

I think your a liar! Who wants your crappy mustang? The answer is no one! Stop lying, you sissy!

PS. YOU SUCK!

Silver Member

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 961
it was a gt/cobra .. they didnt make cobras in canada then so thats what they called it.. its a gt though.. i dunno about the blue book thing the person i was dealing with said to get a bunch of ads for that year stang to see what they go for and they average about 5g.. this is CAN $ btw.. have to wait and see i guess, insurance is such a joke .. the idea should be so you dont lose anything and get all your money back.. not get fucked over due to something that is out of your control

Silver Member

Post Number: 829
a fuken mayate jacked my ride. i took a picture of it while he was taking off.
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 834
MAYATE

TRANSLATION-NIGGAR

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Trinidad & Tobago West...

Post Number: 267
pelon youre ride fucckken sucks lol

Silver Member