Amp to power an orion h2

Username: Josh2027

Devon, United Kingdom

Post Number: 6
i have an orion h2 sub and im lookin for an amp to power it. will 1000w rms amp power it ok or not

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1931
nope you need atleast 2000w rms. they are a waste of watts IMO but they will get loud when you feed them alot. orion 2500D

Devon, United Kingdom

Post Number: 7
what sub would u say is good. bearing in mind i would like somethin quite loud. say 1000w ish.

also i live in england so things are very expensive over hear. like a cr@py bog standard audiobahn 12" is equivilent of $150

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 106
Order online through a .co.uk

Depends on price. You can get very loud for cheap, but it will sound bad. Kicker L7's are a perfect example. And also, remember that sounding "bad" is a personal opinion. If all you listen to is rap and there's not much complexity to the bass lines, then it will be perfect. A 15" kicker L7 will be loud as F.

You gotta tell us what you are willing to pay, then we can give you good advice.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1974
yeah tell us your budget and we'll help you out. and also let us know if you just want LOUD or do you want it to sound good too?

Devon, United Kingdom

Post Number: 8
at the moment i have a h.u amp and 6x9s. im gettin a new car so i thought it was time for some subs. my budget for subs and amp is about 500 quid or $900. but over in england things are almost double in price. i have a mate who owns 2 audiobahn natural 12s. i would like somethin that sorta loudness, but with a better SQ. can u help.

here is a good english car audio website.

www.caraudiosecurity.com

can u see what u can find. any input is helpfull

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1080
for subs, i'd look at JL, Alpine, and the Polk Momo series is nice. alpine looks like the cheapest route. never seen a Type L before, lol, don't have thoes over here. just E S and R.

for amps, kicker and JL amps are nice. JBL, Rockford and Alpine are decient, and Hifonics or MTX if you are on a budget.

that'll give you something to look at on that site, its always best if you can find some place to listen to the stuff before you buy though.

Bronze Member
Username: Sparkey2027

Barnstaple, England England

Post Number: 82
what about the infinity kappa v.q s theyre only a tener more than the type R's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us