Need amp help asap

Username: Markysparky

Hobart, Tas Australia

Post Number: 4
looking at getting SONY XPLOD XM-1502SX AMPLIFIER - 2 x 300W MAX RMS - AMP
2 CH BRIDGEABLE BASS BOOST ADJST LOW / HIGH PASS FILTER to put on 12inch 4 ohm 1200watt speaker and bridge it but might put a seat of 300 watt speakers on other channel can i still bridge sub will these system setup be ok ???? need to no soon bidding ends in 5 hours thank mark

Username: Qwer

Post Number: 1
SONY RULES

Post Number: 2
i have all sony

Post Number: 3
hook them aalll up to the amp

Post Number: 4
I HATE YOU

Anonymous

better then you, you are a fu.ckin idiot

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
SONY RULES

Username: Logan__tille

Post Number: 3
SONY SUX

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 525
DO NOt I repeat DO not Bid on That stuff,, Please inform us of the amount you have to spend an we will point you in a better direction

Hobart, Tas Australia

Post Number: 5
ok no worries well only at the most 200 bucks looking at spending and just wont to bridge 4 ohm 1200 watt sub and hook up some 300 watt 6x9 3 way speakers to it as well . is it worth putting speakers on amp or just thru cd ??? what amp do u reakon u can get me or reacomend
thanks regards mark

Hobart, Tas Australia

Post Number: 6
so yeah really just a amp in the 200 250 range that will go work good with my system

Hobart, Tas Australia

Post Number: 7
i have not brought the sub yet so if no any good deals or you can hook me up with somethink on a 12 inch sub with a good amp looking at about the $300 -$350AUS so about $250US dollars range that be great,
regards Mark

Anonymous

SONY IS ONLY SELLING A FN NAME.....DUDE GO WITH A BRAND THATS NOT SELLING THEIR NAME AND ONLY THEIR WATTAGE....LOL...f*** sonY.

Anonymous

SONY SUCKS, IT REALLY REALY SUCKS!!

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 528
if you have 250 i would say buy a single type R 12 an a Viper amp an when you get more money buy some good components an if the single 12 isnt enough bass for you, you can always buy another one of those amps an subs to add to the ones u already have

http://ikesound.com/product-product_id/2426

http://cgi.ebay.com/ALPINE-SWR-1222D-Type-R-12-DVC-2ohm-Subwoofer-Sub-1500W_W0QQ itemZ5866154750QQcategoryZ18803QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 529
Sorry that i dont have many options for you but 250 is a really smalll budget an that single sub an amp would blow the sony stuff you were talking about out of the water

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 138
I'll sell you my 2 infinity 12's a sealed box for em' and my alpine amp for pretty cheap if interested aim on goose5741 or email at goose5741@aol.com

Hobart, Tas Australia

Post Number: 8
ive only got a single cab ute so can only fit 1 sub in the middleof front seats so wont be able to get 2 in also ok to put 300 watt spekers thru head unit of cd player

Bronze Member
Username: Ergodyne

Post Number: 27
Mark, your best bet would be to go to www.Ikesound.com get the Viper amp and an Alpine 12" Type R.

(To everyone else out there) for something like this would a Type R be better or maybe a Kicker CVR?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us