Amp installation problems

Username: Turbovan

Post Number: 2
I got a problem with my system, I have a 400 Watt Visonik Amp and 2 12' subs with it 1000 watt subs and a 52 x 4 sony xplode(which is cheap got it for 25 bucks)when I installed the remote lead (blue) to the ignition then a second wire from the remote to the amp which controlled the power.I had both subs playin..they were okay and it worked for about a month,then I decided to try a mono setup and for sure my ears were happy with bass.Unfortunately the morning after im blasting it and then the amp shuts off, everytime I try to put in a fuse it keeps on blowing and Ive tried everything possible,I need your help any advice because I cannot afford to have it professionally done again thanks alot!

Bronze Member
Username: Audiowizard69

Post Number: 71
did u try going back to ur old setup

Username: Turbovan

Post Number: 3
Yea I did but no luck pretty bummed out and needed bass so I run one sub directly to the head unit

Username: Skatebowls

Cleveland, OH

Post Number: 3
u tried checking all grounds, remote lead connections, disconnecting and reconnecting all power connections. also did u check out the fuses on the amp and the inline next to the battery;check the fuse holder as well. its probably justa bad connection dude. u could have possibly blown an internal fuse also which isnt too hard to fix..

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1342
if you ran that amp mono on subs that had the wrong ohm load, you may have blown the amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us