Excessive Amperage

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 832
Has anyone got in contact with Nathan Peddicord from Excessive Amperage lately? I have had a few people ask me about him, and can not contact him whatsoever. I know I recomend him alot, but its not like him at all not to respond to his customer. When was last time someone talked to him?

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1398
I talked to him about two months ago...

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 673
I talk to him on a regular basis, actually. He's still around, dont know why you've had a hard time contacting him.. Talked to him earlier today, and at least 1-2 times a week for the last month or so.

Shouldnt be hard to contact..

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2174
well seth then maybe you can ask him for me if he can build an alt for a 05 honda accord v6. i emailed him a few times and go no response. he did responde first time so i gave him the type of alt that is in my car and he said he would see if he can do something with that kind. after that no more contact. i guess he is busy. i just want to know if he can do it or not.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 466
I just spoke with the guy in emails this morning between like 8 an 10 in the AM.. ive never bought from him before but he seems to be moven pretty fast an he told me my alt would be shipped out within the next two days

Anonymous

Hes Really busy right now .... Hes finishing off a Group buy right now that was going on at Realm of excursion for January an now that january is coming to an end hes building an shipping everyones stuff

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 846
^^ yea the group buy was huge.
I was asking this becayse, it was atleast 5 people asking me if I contacted Nathan. But I know email is the best way to get at him. Thanks guys! :-D

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 899
im about to order my 250 amp alt from him.. talking through e-mail hes been great has answered all my questions the next day

nathan peddicord
Unregistered guest
I am still around. I have not been on the forum in a long time, been extrememly busy ! Please email me direct at nathanpeddicord@yahoo.com you will get a response faster than emailing me through the website. Or you can call me at 1-334-712-9955 Monday - Friday 8-4 Central time. You can also get me on the www.Realmofexcursion.com forum, I have my own section there. I probably wont be back here for a while so please contact me from one of the sources above. Take Care.
NaTe
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us