Orion or Soundstream? need some pro's help

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

US

Post Number: 158
Im thinking about a new amp.. Right now i have a Soundstream VGA 600.2 and let me just say i love it. the VGA line was the last line made in America by the real soundstream not the new japanese owned soundstream. Now, I have just found an Orion 600D on ikesound.com for only $115, but it is a refurb which im not sure if i trust. i have heard that the new Orion however, is not comparable to the old. my question is which would u pick? the VGA600.2 or the 600D?

Silver Member

US

Post Number: 159
ohh by the way the reason im contemplating is because my friend just offered me $140 for my VGA600.2 so i could actually make a profit if i bought the 600D. but is the 600D a better amp? or should i just keep what ive got.

Silver Member

US

Post Number: 160
can i get a bump bump

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4690
the soundstream is a better amp IMO! old orion , and old soundstream are both very very good USA made electronics but the new stuff for Orion isnt up to par with the old and as for the new soundstream forget about it they went to CR@P! its really a shame. I still have a old soundstream refference 300 sitting in my closet that I am dying to use somehow:-)

Silver Member

US

Post Number: 161
thanks for the help james. looks like im stickin with the soundstream! lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us