Anyone herd of this !!

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 556
I ordered a hifonics 1605d from indoaudio,but what came in the mail is a hifonics bx1905d.I looked all over the internet and cant find nothing on that amp.Everything is in spanish or in another language.What do u guys think i should do,return it or keep it.I am going to be running dvc 4 ohm type R subs,and an SE on the way.It will overpower the Rs and the SE alot.So what should i do!!!I says it does 1900@ 1 ohm,1200@ 2 ohm,and 625@4 ohm.thnx

Bronze Member
Username: Goatin

Post Number: 15
I would check indoaudio's return policy some time's they will pay for their mistakes as far as shipping when it is their fault i.e. sending you the wrong item. as far as hooking it up im a newb.and I have never heard of it either.

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 557
bump

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 623
heh - I'd thank them.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1896
bx1905d? WTF?
what fuses does it have in it?

pics?

Bob365
Unregistered guest
I'd keep it. Pretty much it looks like the next higher model for that year. 1900 @ 1 instead of 1600.

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 560
k ill post some pics

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 561
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

it has 2 80 amp fuses

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4626
keep dat sh!t

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 562
i am lol
can u guys see the pics i cant see the now lol

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 385
They must have run out of the Other model an just upgraded you to a higher model, either that or the person that made the Auction was Dyslexic an he wrote 1605D when he was really selling a 1905D LOL or he sent a 1905D because hes Dyslexic an sees numbers all weirdly so to him it was a 1605D LOLOL... They probably just Upgraded you, Be happy

Bronze Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Post Number: 67
LOL Indoaudio is the worst place to buy from. Thats what my local car audio place told me... sounds like they doing what they do best!

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 386
Last time a seller didnt have what i ordered they took it upon themselves to send me some items that were a full 200 dollars cheaper an didnt even have the Same bolt pattern as the ones that i ordered an they even had the nerve to tell me to pay for return shipping, took three months to clear up an they still never had the Rims i ordered so i had to settle for different ones or get my money back minus shipping

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 387
So atleast they sent you a more expensive item with more power rather then a cheaper one with less power

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 563
but is all right to run it with my Rs.and when i get my SE would that be ok to run that.i think my SE is a dvc 4 ohm

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4346
your lookin at some power there bud 160 amps is no small feat....my mtx 81000d puts out 1500 rms and it needs a 150 amp fuse and its class d like yours

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 564
and i only have a 90 amp alt,and an alt for my xb runs from 600-750 dollars,to much for me.

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 390
Its Fine, when benched the thing only does 1500rms im sure an thats under perfect circumstances so when you put it in your car an calculate for all losses there is probably only a slight chance that the Subs would ever see more then 1250rms

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 565
u think it only does that much,i read on another forum that the newer hifonics amps does there rated power.(the ones with 05 at the end of the model number)also what would i need to bench this myself,a dmm?

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 391
an since you only have a 90 amp alt the chances that the subs would even ever see 1000rms is slim but you might have to do somthing about providing the amp with extra power because if you dont an you keep maken that battery drop below 11volts your only gonna keep killing batterys because after normal bats drop below 11volts they usually can only come back a handful of times

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1897
i would bet money that that amp is just a 1605d w/ a misprinted case...so hifonics just desided to call it a 1905d to keep from wasting the amps.

by the way...the 1605d also comes w/ 2 80A fuses.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4357
LOL id bet your right an upside down 6

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 566
but in the manual has specs for a 605,1205,1505,1605,1905,and 2005 so i dont think thats the case here.i just cant find it online lol.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4638
U could always sell it, and say that it is super rare.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4639
or u could say its the new 2007 model, or something clever

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 567
btw the manual is all in Spanish too.isnt it kind of weird

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 568
anyone else has a diff opinion

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 569
bump cause this is kind of fishy,no info that is in american,only spanish,and my manual is also in spanish.

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 392
Get some one to translate the spanish manual, dont you know any mexicans ? lol

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 393
Call Hifonics

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 570
k ill try to find the numberif u know it by any cahnce post it plz thnx

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 394
You know this one really has me Curious now because i looked it up an i cant find anything about it unless its in spanish an i cant find it for sale on ebay

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 395
Find out how Long the amp you have is an find out how long an wide an what not the 1605D is an if it is the size of the 1605D then it might just be an up side down 6

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4649
Heres an 1800<<Never knew that existed either

http://www.mmxpress.com/hifonics.html

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4650
847-540-7700

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 571
i dont know because there were some spanish sites that i saw on a amp 1905d lol.weird.i emailed indoaudio and if they wont do anything about it ill report them to ebay and paypal.Im trying to get on maxxsonics.com but its not working.

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 572
thnx chauncey

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 396
Well the 1905D is larger then the 1605D, its not an exact science but one would assume that if it was a upside down six that the amps would be the same Size

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 573
well indoaudio sent me an email saying

"This is a newer and more powerful version. You can contact Hifonics and they
will confirm this. If you want a refund, send it back for one. But you got a
lot better amp for the same price. Most customers are VERY happy."

so idk lol.ill call to make sure

Silver Member
Username: Mrdark

Post Number: 188
The amp u got there is a great amp. The 1905 series were by far the BEST stuff that HIFONICS HAS MADE. They were so well designed, that their availability is limited to Mexico primarily, hence the all-Spanish manual. I belive that Indosmokingaudio was in a very high-powered state when processing your order and oops, sent you the wrong amp. But rest assured, the 1905 series can compete with the BEST out there, as long as you wear your Superman costume while listening to it. And to really shake things up, get out of the car and dance to the astounding power that the 1905 produces, in your Superman costume, in the street while waiting for a green light. People will want to be you, and more importantly, people will want your amazing amp for their systems....

lol jk...I dunno man, looks like you got a better deal in the end. Keep it.

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 574
lol^^ thnx for the input anyway lol

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 575
Ok i just got the word from maxxsonics and the amp is legit,so yay,thnx indoaudio. Apparently they only made this amp in certain countries.

Anonymous

F^cking !diot you got a way better amp than what you ordered and youre b!tching about it plain stup!d.

Bronze Member
Username: Luke5513

Post Number: 27
thats great, i bought from them and didn't get my order.

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 577
Anonymous lol post your true name........or are u a puzzy.btw no one knew about that amp to begin with,so thats y i posted this thread.There are so many scammers out there so it dosent hurt just to ask a simple question.So just stop being mad at the world and put your moms tit in your mouth and go to sleep.

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 628
I'd be hesitant about that amp, just because it's not sold in america. It might be a model used with lower quality componets, and sold where (in general) the people arent as educated, and you dont have to honor as many implied warranties on a product you sell.

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 582
well maxxsonics told me that they make the amp and only imported them to certain countries for now.She also told me that we will start seeing it around more in the us being that its a newer model.so we'll see.

Bronze Member
Username: Caraudiofanatic

Post Number: 30
dude i would so keep it. they made the mistake. their loss is your gain. especially seeing that it is a bigger amplifier. i would keep it and upgrade my subwoofers if they could not handle the power.

Bronze Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 69
i speak spanish if you need it

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 584
thnx juliob ill let u know if i need some interpreting.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us