Orion 2500D

Bronze Member
Username: Kumanan

Post Number: 20
http://www.ikesound.com/product-product_id/2168

it says $355 1 year warranty REFURB.
Is there any other better deals out there...?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4385
Maybe the viper 2500.1 same company, << its just a little cheaper

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 750
The Orion 1200Ds cost almost that much. I got my 2500D for 600$ off ebay, and that was an AWESOME deal. So 355$ is an out of this world deal. They go for 800$+ retail I believe.

Bronze Member
Username: Kumanan

Post Number: 22
Is it legit though? Liek it says refurb so can it be like a blown channel or something on the amp?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4431
90% of the time a refurb is a brand new item in an old case, i have bought many refurb items and no problems, also if they offer a warranty u should be fine even if it breaks or something send it back and get another one

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Post Number: 113
so the refurb 2500d will basically be like buying a new one if it doesnt have any problems?

cuz i was also thinking of getting that refurb 2500d to power 2 15" Eclipse Tis. Or is it too much power? i should be safe as long as i set the gain right, right?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4443
Yes lots of people think because its a refurb there is something wrong with it. My mom works 4 a company where they refurb electronics, and she said the company just gives them new products to use and sell them 4 cheaper since they are probably out dated (2005<)

why not get 3 ti's?? But 2500 rms should be ok

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Post Number: 115
i can only fit 2 15s in my car.

do you think the 2500d is better at powering them than an eclipse da7232? i should get a little bit more out of the tis with the 2500d.

ive heard people say the rms for the ti is for each voice coil so its really 1500rms.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us