Power problems of all sorts...

Username: Funkapodamus

Doylestown, Pennsylvania United states

Post Number: 1
Hey guys, I'm brand new to any sort of forum at all. But I am in dire need of some help here. I just threw a 440 watt amp for my speakers in my car. The amp is Hifonics T4405, and the speakers are 6x9 Infinity Kappa 2 ohm speakers in my rear deck. My front doors are stock, so the amplifier is not connected to the factory speakers. My problem is that I am going to be putting two 12 inch RE Audio SX subs, with a Viper D2500.1 amplifier. I am sure that I need a new battery, and that's taken care of, but I have a problem with the alternator, I will need a new one. If anyone can give me some help about the topic. I do not know anything about amps on an alternator, I tried the nearest pep boys, but they were not much help. I need to know how to rig my car to fit and work with a 3000 watt system. Also, I would really like to get more noise out of my speakers. Would that require a new head unit, or a new set of speakers? I have plans to purchase XXX Component Speakers from RE Audio and making them fit my doors, and I have a Panasonic CQ-C7301U in my dash now. Thanks for the time and sorry for such a long post.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us