JL 12w6v2's SALE!!!! / Anybody in the DC/MD/VA area ???

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2831
EBAY Item number: 5854832868

Auction is for 2 12w6v2's in the JL prowege sealed box. This is in great condition and ive only had it in my SUV for 6 months. I paid $879.99 at (Myer-Emco) a local JL Dealer and had it professionally installed. Im selling this because to payoff my college tuition plus my fiance does'nt like all the bass. This is the best Sound Quality Subwoofer money can buy and you will never go with another setup once you hear this. Very Loud!!! These are dual 4 ohm voice coil subwoofers that has a final impedance of 4 ohms. You can also have it wired to 1 ohm final impedance like i did to match my CrossFire VR1000D amplifier that was 1 ohm stable. These are very underated subwoofers and can handle even upto 500 watts rms with no problem. Again its in 100% perfect working order and sounds amazing. This auction is only for local pickup because i don't want to deal with shipping this because it is 65 pounds net weight.

Please email me with any questions at sulemanshahnawaz@yahoo.com or above at ask seller a question before bidding on this. Please don't bid unless your going to pay thru paypal or with cash in person. I can email you more pictures once you contact me and ask for them. Thank You

Upload

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2833
Asking for $600 out the door and no less then that. That is a great deal on this considering i took great care of this. Anybody from DC/MD/VA areas get at me.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2835
Ill end auction early to whoever is serious about buying this. First Come First Served.

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 825
you bum i thought u were gonna make a ported boix for em

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2837
Not anymore, I have to save up more money and build the box later on. Probably around spring time i will have a complete new car and setup.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us