Someone please help...........

Username: Brenda84

Post Number: 2
hello people~~~~~~i want to know which subwoofer i can get that will be very loud. this guy that lives near me thinks he is the shiit cause his car is loud. i asked him what he has and he told me he has 2 12 inch alpine subwoofers that are 1500watts each. i want something louder than that. what can i get. i drive a 2002 honda accord sedan. i want to spend about $2500 on everything. is it possible?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4254
his subs are only 750 watts apiece.lol, any way is that all u want is to get loud do u want it to sound nice as well or just get crazy loud

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 515
i dont like it when ppl say their sub watts is thier max power.every1 i know says thier sony is 1200 watts

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4742
to me i figured that its alpine type R that he has 500wrms/1500wrms max

u can get a very decent setup with that $ - do u have a good deck to begin with or u have to get 1 too ???....

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4744
i predict that a hugh number of guys will post on this thread & note i said it 1st - LOL

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 516
lol probably so

Post Number: 3
everything i have now came with the car. i don't even know where to start~~~~~~~~i am thinking of going to circuit city this weekend and get everything there. the salesman there knew what he was talking about. he told me he can set me up with a system that will be very loud and sound good. for the stereo he told me to get sony cause the amps and subwoofers are not that great but sony makes the best car stereos

Post Number: 4
everything i have now came with the car. i don't even know where to start~~~~~~~~i am thinking of going to circuit city this weekend and get everything there. the salesman there knew what he was talking about. he told me he can set me up with a system that will be very loud and sound good. for the stereo he told me to get sony cause the amps and subwoofers are not that great but sony makes the best car stereos

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 543
no not circus city dont screw urself over please everyone here will be mad at you

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1062
LOL if the sales person says sony is the best hes a dumbass, for H/U look into alpine/eclipse/pioneer preimer for amps well look into kicker, orion, JL, RE audio, mtx, and for subs i'd reccomend some eclipse ti's, ID max, adire brahma, RE sx, theres more but i can't think of them. thats the basics mabey some1 with more time/experience can help more.

Silver Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 710
re sx is good they get very loud and have alot better sq than everybody gives them credit for

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 515
get your setup online,its the best way and cheaper.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1829
brenda rather than going to circuit city, go to a local car stereo place. well here is a list i came up with.

HU-Pioneer Premier DEH-P770MP $229.00
SUBS-2 12" Kicker L7 $239.99
AMP-Kicker KX1200.1 $469.00
COMPONENT SPEAKERS-Infinity Car Audio KAPPA PERFECT6.1 - Infinity Kappa Perfect Series 6-1/2" Component System $247.00
AMP FOR SPEAKERS-Kicker kx350.4 $199

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4749
good list Chad

let me have a go @ it

Deck
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=14118

subs
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=15043

sub amp
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?Return=True&ProductID =14965

speakers
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=12488

amp for speakers
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=15324

wiring kit
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=15608

get a prefab box anywhere 4 around 50 bux ....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1833
damn rovin i feel stupid now. lol.

hey brenda with a list like that you should have money left over to get yourself a high output alternator. it should still work without one but its not recommended.

Silver Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 716
have you heard any diamonds rovin ? ive saw that youve been recommending them to alot of people lately

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4752
oh sorry if that made u look bad chad ol buddy (did not intend to) but i was just browsing through that website @ the same time & found some good deals .

No casey never heard them . Did read in quite a few places that they were reported to be even better than Rs & with such a competitive low price i just had 2 share my finds here cause they used to priced higher than that but like it came down recently ......

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4753
oh sorry if that made u look bad Chad ol buddy (did not intend to) but i was just browsing through that website @ the same time & found some good deals .

No casey never heard them . Did read in quite a few places that they were reported to be even better than Rs & with such a competitive low price i just had 2 share my finds here cause they used to priced higher than that but like it came down recently ......

Silver Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 719
oh i was j/w..i havnt heard of anyone having any experience with them

Gold Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1530
Most of those setups will be about equal to his but you wont have bragging rights.....

Check this out
all prices are not exact but close

RE SX 12" 300

RE 12.1 390

Snail Shell Enclosure 300

High output alternator 250

Optima yellow top battery 200

plenty left over for HU, wiring, and install.

This would be closer to a comp setup then daily should kill his.

Can you get pics of your trunk so we have a better idea of what you have to work with.

Post Number: 7
thank you guys for all the help. if i buy online how can i install them? the salesman at circuit city told me they have professional installers. he also told me that they are certified, whatever that means.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4757
well if "they have professional installers"

ask then to show u some jobs they did cause there r a few ppl on this forum who actually work there & come on here to learn just like every1 else .

if u trust ebay u can probably get all that stuff i listed above cheaper but those prices r already good cause s/h is included ....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1838
lol ha ha ha. don't believe everything they tell you at circuit city. i doubt those installers there are certified. you can buy all your stuff first and take it to a local stereo shop. if you pay them they will install it for you. its way better than going to circus city. lol. i like the links rovin posted. those items looks like it will be good and cheap priced. lol where do you live maybe i can go and install it for you. lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us