I GOT IT!!! WOOT!!!

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 840
Got my new Audiobahn A6004T, but I'm upset about something with my A8000T. It's not with the operation of it, but the stuff that came with it.

I wasn't overly observant when I bought my A8000T, and I didn't pay attention to all that dodads that came with it, like SPARE FUSES!

So I took the amp over in the box as it was, not noticing too much what was in it, just a glance at it for a bit, and I think the place the installed it, swiped my spare fuses out of the box the amp came in.

I think this, because my new A6004T came with spare fuses, and I don't remember any being in my A8000T box after the install...Makes me a bit ticked...I know fuses aren't that expensive, but it's the fact of "Why take it?"? I'll probably have the same place install it this time, but I'm taking inventory of what all is in the box this time...

Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5133
Congratulations. It is a good amp for the price. The only thing I'd keep my eye on is the fan. Not a high quality unit.

Silver Member

Post Number: 841
Really? I've noticed that the fan when all the other gadgets in the car are off (like a/c-fan, stereo of course, and other stuff, minus the engine lol), that the A8000T fan, is actually relatively audible. It doesn't bother me because it's easily cancelled out by other sounds and music, but I never noticed until one day I sat and listened.

Hopefully this amp will give my Volf. 5x7's more power and in turn better SQ until I can afford my CV components hehe. The Ipod 30GB Video and Cerwin Vega V-12F Home Audio speakers kind of blew my $800 bucks I got for X-Mas.

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 230
yea. the fan is pretty loud

Silver Member

Post Number: 849
Still the price, is pretty unbeatable, unless you go Hifonics, but don't they have a pretty high failure rate?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3829
where are ur gloves.lol, but 4real, i have never heard of hifonics having a high failure rate, they just dont put out what they claim power wise

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 505
congrats man, hope ya like it

Anonymous

lol i never saw anyone get that happy with audiobum.

Silver Member

Post Number: 855
Well you've never seen someone on a tight budget, who just spent $300 on a 30GB Ipod Video, and $400 on a pair of Cerwin Vega V-12F home audio speakers either lol.

And if I can get the performance for a lower price, I'll go with it...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us