I need help plzz don't wanna blow up anything

Username: Williestylez85

Post Number: 3
hello i'm new here

i have 6 10"in subs
2=Audiobahn AW102T 450 rms and 900 max each
4=Audiobahn AW1051T 350 rms and 600 max each
2 amps 1=1000 watts xplod 2ch. 1=4000 watt legaxy 2ch.
and a 62 amp alternator
yellow top batt.

i heard alot of ways to go about hooking it up to my 87 nissan pathfinder. but what all do you think i need to do to get the light from dimming i have not hooked up the second amp because i don't know how. so basically i have 2 subs running of the xplod right now and waiting to hook up the other 4 and the other amp plz help
i don't want to ruin my future bad system somebody help me plz!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5111
You're off to a bad start then. Sony is the worst way to go. If you're looking for a second heater during winter, then Sony amps will certainly do well.
Why do you have so many subs? Seriously, unless you're looking for SPL and not much SQ, go with 2 AW102T in a well designed box.
When connecting 2 or more subs, make sure you meet the minimum ohm requirement of the amp. If it's 4ohms, then do now go below that.
Your stock alternator will NOT have enough power to do anything. If you want the dimming lights to stop, then upgrade to HO alternator, around 150A - 200A.
Yellowtop won't do anything without adequate charging system.

Username: Williestylez85

Post Number: 4
yeah with the sony i knew that was one of the worst amps it was givin to me. i still took it though but your right about the heater though it does get hot though lol. it's just a competion thing going on here in the south we had built a custom box and got it all lookin good just wanted to win some money lol thanks for the info though. i went and baught a better aalternator it was hard finding one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us