Is this deck decent before i buy it?

Username: Livingangsta88

Post Number: 2
my parents told me they would buy me a new cd player for my truck since the display in my jensen wont work no more.. i was thinking about getting the dual XDM6820. ive read good reviews on this one but i was hopeing to get a few more. my jensen turned out to be a POS and i dotn want to waste my money on another bad one you know.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3572
dual and jensen are the same company.

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 678
dont buy a dual then, stick with a pioneer, alpine, panasonic...they are your best bets

Username: Jenna930

Post Number: 4
Duel's and Jensen's are crap.

I would definatly recommend a pioneer or an alpine.
Out of the two though, I'd go with pioneer, as alpine tends to be a bit more pricey, so for the same money, you could end up getting more if you go with pioneer.

TheCobra
Unregistered guest
Jennifer is right, go to a shop and listen to a few, then take your pick

Bronze Member
Username: Mellowyellow

Post Number: 32
wut about boss head units?

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1311
Boss is crap too. Alpine or Eclipse is the way I go. But if you're on a budget, go with Alpine, Pioneer, maybe JVC or Panasonic...

Just my .02.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4283
Premier is actually better than the normal pionner HUs due to higher preout voltage & has a few more features ..........

jah
Unregistered guest
hey rovin i am just curious but are pioneers good with sq or its just a head unit with many features
i have never been able to get a pioneer to give me decent bass without an amp ,maybe i gat to try their top range hu`s

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 758
yes, but you are not really suposed to get bass from a radio anyway, and not from internal speakers...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us