Infinity amp...true power???

Silver Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 454
will i get true 111 watts RMS at 4 ohms out of a 4 channel infinity amp from circuit city??...my job ends there and i need to take adavantage of that discount...

Silver Member

Post Number: 455
?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1572
whats up blaine? you quitting your job?

anyways they sell kicker amps there too don't they. why don't you buy one of the 4 channel kicker amps? i just haven't heard too many good things about infinity amps.

Silver Member

Post Number: 458
im not quiting...it was for the holiday season..
i dont know if thety are gonna ask me to stay...but even if the do i cant because lacrosse is comin up...maybe ill work there again in the summer

but i was gonna go with infinity bc they got 111 rms time 4 for 300$
kicker has like 60 rms times 4 for 300$

Silver Member

Post Number: 459
chad...haha i am so confused about what i want for my new system now....i had it all planned out and now everything keeps changin..half the time..i want to wait and go big with jl amps...then the other half i want the orion

i gues im just gonna buy the best components circuitcity sells tomamro...with a nice amp to power them...

and then it will take me forever to decide on the subs and amps
ahhhhhh this is crazy hahah

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1575
if i were you i would get the kicker amp instead of the infinity. when it comes to component speakers i think the quality of the amp makes a difference. i used to have the rockford punch 800.4 then i changed it to the jl450/4. the jl sounds much better. both were powerful its just the jl just sounded much better.

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 676
you can get that infinity amp for 180 on ebay
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us