Cheapest place for orion 1200D??????

Silver Member
Username: Safa19

Post Number: 211
i just got all this money for christmas and im looking to get an orion 1200D... there arent many on ebay that arent used or refurbished... so whats the cheapest site out there for an orion 1200D i found sounddomain.com for 375, anything cheaper??

Silver Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 377
i would keep looking on ebay to get one cheap

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 658
Ikesound even though it is refurb they claim 90day warranty and for 183

Silver Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 379
i wouldnt get that

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3543
why not

Silver Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 383
a refurb with a 90 day warranty ?

Silver Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 384
i would go ahead and get it from cardomain

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 659
That is standard for most refurbs, pioneer and panasonic same way, he wants that unit for cheaper then 375, I would buy that for that price then a used one for that or more.

Silver Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 386
well if hes not going any lower then i say go for it

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1286
Honestly, I'd save up a bit more and grab an RE 12.1...

Just my .02.

Silver Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 424
lol i think jake is confident in the re 12.1 :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1297
Yes... I bought one, and I love that little amp. It's currently pushing my two 12" Eclipse Tis in the back of my friend's Mercury Cougar. He's "borrowing" them. And honestly, that amp pushes those subs d@mn good... I just need to talk him into upgrading his electrical system :P.

Silver Member
Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 441
There was a guy selling them for less than $300 on eBay a few weeks ago and it seems like I remember that included shipping. His descriptions make him sound kind of shady, though. He's been running auctions for several months (at least) claiming that his audio shop bought all of these amps for their show vehicle and never used them. Someone from here bought one. Maybe they will see this and post the sellers info.

Anonymous

if you go to www.thecheapestplace.com it is for sale brand new for 280 sumthing pluss shipping also all the rf line is on sale too.

Bronze Member
Username: Redbone15367

Mo U.S.A.

Post Number: 78
I just won an auction for a 2500d, 265 wt 36 sh. used, but be patient and you will find 1

Gold Member

Post Number: 1333
That's a pretty shweet deal if it's in good condition.

Bronze Member
Username: Redbone15367

Mo U.S.A.

Post Number: 80
should be, for the price i won't complane

Silver Member
Username: Safa19

Post Number: 220
James G - i bought from that guy your talking about, who had lots of orion amps for free shipping, i bought an orion 4002 and after 2 weeks i contacted him about it not coming in and he tracked it and it was lost in a ups hub in Penn. so he sent me another one next day air for free and i got it yesterday cant wait to get it all set up

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 368
DONT BUY FROM IKESOUND PERIOD!!!i bought a refurbished 1200d from them on the 22nd of this month and when i track the amp on there site it shows processing,wtf its been a week now and still processing.and before i bought them i emailed them to ask if they had it in stock and they told me ya,so i bought it and still waiting for some response from them.i tried calling with no resonse,and i even left messages with no response.and guess what today i look on ebay and ikesound.com and the item has been pulled.also when i purchased it,it said it had 22 in stock,ya right.im just so pissed off with them.im never going to do business with them again,when and IF i get my refund back.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3656
u have 2 realize u live in Hawaii.lol, but 4real thats messed up. They have great prices on great equip, its a shame they have poor customer service
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us