Is it just me...

Anonymous

...or has this forum gone to hell?

half the people on here are talking about stuff they've never heard. You know who you are! Come on guys, quit posting to get your post count up. You should at least have owned a sub/system before you can post... OR AT LEAST HEARD or know WHAT YOU'RE TALkING ABOUT!!

Silver Member
Username: Southern_bass

Jacksonville, Florida U.S.

Post Number: 308
why dont you have enough guts to say that under a registered name insetad if under anonymous ?

Anonymous

I don't have a registered name. I have no need to post. I just read. This is the only thing I have ever wanted to say. Having a name to post under would be pointless. good day

Anonymous

i know wut u mean anon. there r peeps here who dont even own a car and they are posting. stop trying to get your post counts up u idiots.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 455
i kind of agree w/ anonymous by some people posting about stuff they haven't heard before. you can't tell me some 15 year old is going to know about all the subs out there and know exactly how these rare subs will sound. I'm not picking on anybody specifically it's just that odds are that some of the younger more inexperienced people couldn't have the knowledge of people that have been in the car audio game for years.

Silver Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 411
agreed^^

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 333
sum ppl just want 2 learn like me

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos13

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 42
yeah some people never even heard a certain product and yet they know everything about it people just go by what other people say.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1402
if you guys look more closely some people never claim to have heard a particular sub but they just give their 2 cent on the product. just recently i recomended a sub (the SI mag) which i have never heard. buttttt, all i said was that their site makes it look like a good build and a good product and ive only heard good things about it. now, if you wanted a reply only if uve heard that sub... well them no1 on this forum would reply. people want the direct source... but they appreciate the secondary source as well. you guys complain too much in m opinion. if u get tired of the same posts, which dont get me wrong i do too, then dont read it. simple as that. however i know whats its like to be a newbie and its hard to research something when u dont know where to begin. i appreciated all the help about series nd parallel wiring and ohms all the way to the more complicated questions ive asked as ive gotten more experienced. but in the entire world of car audio im still a newbie. jonathan cant answer every question asked.... so people like me try to help out, without giving false information. and of course there are also people who know much much more but not what jonathan knows that are very very helpful. i hate those forums that are so serious. this is the only forum where people actually talk sometimes. yes the internet fights are quite h0m0sexual and get very annoying but this forum is very helpful and more friendly than any other forum. NOTICE how many of these "is it just me" threads go on... i keep thinking its going to have something to do with audio but it doesnt, this time i actually decided to reply. there is lots of "spam" on this site and i think the first and possibly most affective step would be to get rid of the annon. capabilities. every1 should register if they want to post. its quick easy and free, why not. however its impossible to have a forum with this many posts per day and get rid of all "spam" posts...

any1 agree? were all human... nothings perfect... just ignore what u dont want to see...

and by the way, everything i post i do know about, unless otherwise stated. if im not sure i make sure to note that. but if i know about the subject then my knowlegde helps somebody out, even if im not too knowledgeable myself..

..and anon.. why are u complaining because you obviously arent one of these really wise guys of this forum because they register and say everything under their own name... not trying to like start an argument im really not but im curious as too why your complaining when ur not a registered user... if u dont like it then go to another forum. but to be honest u can learn more from this forum than any other because of the amount of posts.. you dont eve have to ask questions to get answers lots of times because some1 else already has and u can read their post... why dont you reccomend a diffferent product then... just remember, if u havent used it, dont reccomend it without stating so..

Anonymous

WTF?^^^LMFAO we dint wanna know your life story

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1406
and i didnt want to hear anything from your mouth

see getting rid of anon. capabilities would limit that^^^

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos13

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 44
we really need to get rid of anons....

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4079
SHUT YA TRAP IF U DON'Y ANYTHING GGOD TO SAY , ANON !!!

TREAVOR - dude , i fully agree on what u have said above & i was going reply very similarly like the way u stated it above - Thanx 4 saving me from typing ...

Of course not every has heard something that they SUGGEST 2 others - like he said above NO 1 has heard/used every damn product .
Those who only want ppl who used it 2 RESPOND may not get a response cause ppl simply may have not used it b4 .
I personally have rec equipment (based on product specs/numerous reviews) 2 ppl but never used it & they have replied back saying they were happy @ what i rec 2 them & everything turned out cool - so i know i'm not just blabbing hot air .

If any1 is wondering how my post digits are up there , its because i post in alot of subject sections talking 2 ppl 1 on 1 & NOT just on the amp/sub section in car audio

BTW : In case anybody's wondering if i'm illiterate by my abbreviations (such as 1/2/4/u/ppl/ur ...etc) - NO , i'm not ! . It's just easier to do & saves on typing -lol .........

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 459
i started a post a while back to see if the administration of the forum would get rid of them... but no one posted on it...

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 369
This is pointless. If you dont like the site dont read it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 460
totally agreed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky.. USA duh

Post Number: 1301
i agree with trevor...whos with me 2 start a thread 2 ban the anons?

Silver Member

Post Number: 461
Dan, i already did that, look down on the forum, its on December 21st
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us