How can i bridge?

Username: Kmk18mca

Bakersfield, Ca I forgot

Post Number: 2
i have a little 350 watt boos amp that has 4 channels. i want to run my 6 by 9s off of it. can i brigge two channels so i can use two for each 6 by 9? One more Q. if i hook an amp up in my room What do i connect to the remote?

Bronze Member
Username: Johnleabu

Post Number: 24
yes u can connect the + from 1 channel and the - the other and then do the same for thenother one and u would jsut hook the amps remote to the constant + and if u want it to shut off and on without dis connecting it jsut wire a lil swithc in the remote or somethnig

Username: Kmk18mca

Bakersfield, Ca I forgot

Post Number: 3
i dont get it
wher do i put the ground? to the negative?

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 585
Depends on that amp, some of the cheaper boss amps are not bridgeable. do you have a model number or if you have the manual, or even it may be shown near the terminals. just put the positive on one channel and a negative on the other channel(ex, 1,2)(it should tell you which termianls to use on the amp). do that for both sides, run power from battery an remote (blue) wire from either behind the radio or to switched fuse in panle, ground the amp to metal about 1-3ft at most. tun rcas.

Bronze Member
Username: Johnleabu

Post Number: 27
i dont get it
wher do i put the ground? to the negative?

lol i think we have a retard

Bronze Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 11
thenother
jsut
dis connecting
jsut
swithc

learn to spell before you call people retards... the guy was just asking a question
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us