REALLY REALLY NOT COOL!

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 822
I ordered my CV V-Mag components from Onlinecarstereo.com...and they send me an E-Mail saying that the order has been cancelled since they are backordered.

That's not the problem. The problem is they took the $150, and haven't put it back in my credit card account, and it could take up for 4-7 days for it to be put back...Wat to ruin Christmas morons...Just because you're too stupid to update your availability of products...

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3399
that sux

Silver Member
Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 438
http://www.lightav.com/rules.html

Onlinecarstereo.com doesn't seem very reputable.

Anonymous

sh!t the manufactures just want to make more money by telling people not to sell their products that's g@y thats like buying a car and the owner before that tell you not to sell it.WTF? screw all the manufactures all the online stores stay up!

Silver Member

Post Number: 823
Anon, explain what you just said? Are you mocking me?

It just irratates me that their site didn't inform me of this matter until AFTER the order.

James, YAY for that site you posted. I wish the prices were on there though lol. Onlinecarstereo.com had an AWESOME deal. $75 for each pair, and free shipping for orders over $100. So I could have had both pairs for $150. They said the V-Mag's won't be in until 3 weeks after Jan. 1st. GRRRRRRRRR!

Silver Member

Post Number: 824
Whoa...I found the price...$175 for each pair? That's a ripoff.

I mean, they're good speakers, but not THAT good.

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 730
onlinecarstereo did that to me when i tried to order a JL 500/1. kinda glad though, cuz i got it way cheaper elsewhere. i think they take your money, then go try and find the product you ordered for a price they can make a profit off of. heard of a couple stores online doing that with JL products especially.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us