JBL GTO75.4 II VS Infinity REF7541A

Palanza
Unregistered guest
JBL GTO75.4 II VS Infinity REF7541A

Both are 4 channel, both 520 watts rms. What do you guys suggest would be the better one? Powering a kappa perfect set, and a RE 12 inch RE in a sealed box?

Bronze Member
Username: Ruxpin20

DeTroiT, MIchiGan

Post Number: 11
okay im no expert but you do know that these are made by the same people so im sure that the amps have the same technology, also the reference line is the low line in the infinity products so they are probably the same amp.

sort of like a ford tarus and a mercury sable

same car....different name....lol

Chay
Unregistered guest
JBL hands down!.

Bronze Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 34
The Infinity is great... I have bridged to power 2 Infinity Perfect 12.1s... Great amp.. I have never heard the JBL so I can't say much about it.

Silver Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Watauga, TX United States

Post Number: 134
Htey are the same amps just different brands and casings. Now for the guy saying that reference is their low line he is right but not for their amps because they dont make the kappa amplifiers anymore. All in all it is a clean amp and they work wonders.

Username: C10_250

Post Number: 8
I've heard time and time again of problems with clip when the 7541A attemts to power the Kappa compontent systemts, and even in the archive review on ecoutsics.com someone reported the same condition occuring with 7540A. Does anyone have experience or heard of simalar situations with the GTO75.4? Perhaps enven with the 6.5 kappa components in particular.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us