Audiobahn A8002t

Bronze Member
Username: Chevelle

Lancaster, Pa Usa

Post Number: 27
You guy's that run the A8002T audiobahn when it comes to the LPF setting where do you put.I know some amps setting around 100 but this amp is different then a american pro at 100.So should i turn it down more and play it by ear.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5060
From my testing, it sounded good around 85Hz.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 434
is this amp considered a decent amp for the price and how accurate are it's power ratings?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3123
yep 4 the price there cool, and i heard they about put out there rated power 780's i think.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 441
oh cool i might get one for my second system then thanks Chauncey.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3174
I always say, audiobahn, hifonics, and cadence, makes the best budget amps

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 755
Yea, the ironic part, is when I opened this thread, there was an add for the Audiobahn A8002T on the right side of the page.

Isaac's right, I set mine close to 80Hz, sounds nice.

OH YEA! I have about 5 lookers to buy my Volfenhags...Selling them for $150 a pair lol.

Kids at my school, they were impressed, that I made the ice on my trunk crack and rattle off. I just thought, whatever floats your boat!

I guess my loss...Is their ummm...Yea. Either way, that will pretty much cover the '04 V-Max's I want to buy. YAY!

Bronze Member

Lancaster, Pa Usa

Post Number: 29
ok now how did you tell it ws 80-85hz the markings on my all the way off is 50hz and it goes up to 120hz.Maybe you were mess in with amps longer the me now if i use a clock as a guide with the flat side of my plastic flat head would that be about 1:00 or 12:00.I have the gain set at 12:00

Bronze Member

Lancaster, Pa Usa

Post Number: 30
Oh yeah there nothing in between 50hz and 120hz saying 80 or 85

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5082
Very simple. If left side is 50Hz and right is 120Hz, then half way is around 85Hz.

Bronze Member

Lancaster, Pa Usa

Post Number: 31
ok now my qiestion is the sub the one i got is a audiofonics adf-270 10'max is 1000w now i think it might have a bad voice coil in it.What do you think of the audiobahn AW1000n. I run mine in 2ohm stereo i know i can't run this sub bridged and i have limited space in my truck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us