Please help me guys

Username: Curious1

Post Number: 1
Ok here is the problem about a year ago i bought two audiobahn subs yeah i know not the best but ima kid and i also bought the blackmaxx crunch amplifer and it was 1000 watts the subs are 500 watts RMS and 1000 max it sounded good but i wanted more power so i bridged them and now my speaker terminals on the amp have stopped working the amp gets power but not the subs i I was thinking about getting the audiobahn intake series amp the # is A8002T is this a good amp for the job. im not trying to compete i just don't want any problems with my sound system i have a 4 gauge wiring kit and dynamat in my trunk if that helps i also custom built the box and it is sealed

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 455
Sounds like you blew the speaker outputs on your other amp

The A8002T/A8001T are strictly budget amps. It is a good amp if this is all you can afford. It will put out good power also. I have heard things about them failing, so best thing to do is read reviews on the Internet and see for yourself. They are really cheap on e-bay.

Post Number: 2
thanks for the info but is the audiobahn amp better than the crunch or is there a way to fix the speaker teminals or is the amp toast and will i have anymore problems if i buy the audiobahn amp

Silver Member
Username: Safa19

Post Number: 177
ill sell you my audiobahn a8002T for a hundred bucks theres nothing wrong with it im just upgrading my system

Post Number: 4
thanks alot but id rather get it new did u ever experience any problems with it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us