Eclipse decks..

Bronze Member
Username: Mitch_001

Post Number: 44
Opinions on Eclipse 5435 anyone.. just looking for a good deck.. and i would rather stay away from Rockford,sony,alpine junk

Anonymous

I got the Eclipse 5425 and it rocks. the only difference I could find between the 25 and 35 is the remote comes with it and you can change button colors. it might have a few extra features also.

the eclipse decks have all the features you really need to have nice sound: ie. crossovers, reverse phase on sub, loud feature, sub out level adjuster etc.

JVC, Panasonic, Sony, and more don't come close to what Eclipse can make.

Silver Member
Username: Ford_on_20s

Jacksonville, Florida Us

Post Number: 188
alpine hu's junk ? lol.....get a pioneer premiere

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1270
Eclipse is the best, next to Alpine's F1 Status... That deck is unbeatable (unless you're into modification)...

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2379

quote:

Rockford,sony,alpine junk

Just how many Alpine and Rockford Fosgate units have you owned?

Bronze Member
Username: Dj_excite

Post Number: 32
alpine is not junk.........shows how much you know even though i dont have tooooo much knowledge about car audio but i do have some....sony yes garbage but alpine hellz no and rockford is also good

jah
Unregistered guest
Is sony really junk? I have used sony in the past and it sure gave me better production than pioneer that is so much hyped here .alpine and rockford i know nothing about but i would not accept that sony is junk or maybe the european specs of sony is better than the one in the u s ?

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1314
Sony... blah. Good paper weights though!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us