Chauncey or rovin??u awake

Silver Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 236
i hear the rockford i want is underated,.and actualy pumps 2800 rms...will i blow my 1000 rms each subs..or will i be fine as long as i dont abuse them???

and 2nd..i would think to just turn down the gain..buti hear it has to exactly match the HU

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2720
what kind of subs do u have again

Silver Member

Post Number: 238
dont have yet..but two premier TS-W3004SPL

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2722
and im not sure but i heard rf test there amps at 14.4 volts, but they are CEA-2006 compliant so they will give u power

Silver Member

Post Number: 240
but i dont wanna blow them...if i am just careful about it.(not turning bass boost up too high) will i be fine???

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2724
u should be find, most good subs are made to take 100-300 rms then what they say. My friend has 1700 watts rms on a type X. so like i said they should be fine

Silver Member

Post Number: 243
and one more question...i will buy alot on ebay..are warrantees transferable..will i still get the manufacturs warrantee..if i buy on ebay...the ebay sights say u can..but idno

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2725
just make sure u contact the seller and ask as many questions as u can about warranties, and anything u can think of that might effect how u like ur amp, because they want to sell there item

Silver Member

Post Number: 244
alot of "ebay stores" sell stuff and u dont get a manufactures warranty but they actualy give u their own...just researched that..

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2728
Just as long as they honor there warranty, ur fine, and if they dont report them to ebay and do all the legal stuff. But lets hope u dont have any problems.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us