I finally got my MTX 1501d (Isaac .W)

Silver Member
Username: Karam

Post Number: 102
hello people,

just wanted to say i finally got my amp i wanted for ages. isaac know's what im talking about here. just wanted to tell u lot i finally got it.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3162
Hey man. - i just happen 2 log in & who do i happen 2 see : U !!!

so have u got it all by now ???........

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
i just ordered it on friday, lol guy said its in brand new condition, now im waiting he said he would ship it on monday tomorrow. and give me the tracking number!!.
is there anything extra u think i should get for it?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3163
hmmm - i have mistaken u 4 some1 else i helped out recently with a similar name ,my bad , anyhow thats not a problem - lol Upload

well a wiring kit u will need & u can use this as i guide
http://www.the12volt.com/info/recwirsz.asp

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
My bad i was thinking that you changed ur name. o and i have wiring kit kinda already, i got 4awg and some high quality phonos and a thick remote cable wired. thanks for the link.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 839
HAHA!

Good to see you again man! LOL. I am glad to see that everything worked out for ya! I remember trying to help you find one forever, on like ebay.uk and stuff. Where did you actually pick it up then? You should post some pics when you are finished! :P

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
lol, yer i was looking on ebay for the past two weeks, and one day suddenly (lol) there popped up 8 listings for 8 different MTX 1501d's. but same problem as before all were on the ebay.com so i emailed all of them asking them how much for shipping to uk, most of them replied saying sorry no i dont want to ship to uk. and one turned out saying yer sure i will do it. he had a by it now for $350 dollars and he was asking $150 for shipping to uk. i accepted and paid him threw paypal, allowed ebay. and im waiting for him to ship shoud either be today or tomorrow. the thing is $500 would seem alot for you guys, but for me its only £290 so i just got it, as i wanted it soo badly. lol
i will deffently post some pics once install is done.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 844
Cool, can't wait to see your setup! ^-^

I am just glad I talked you out of getting that Boss amp you were set on getting! LOL, I think that was you....

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
lol, yer it was me, i had no clue then!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us