Pg xenon 600.1 amp or JBL GTO 1201.1 amp

Bronze Member
Username: Kasadude

Highland, Ut. Usa

Post Number: 55
k this one is for me guys besides the obvious power diffrence (doesn't matter too much just thought the extra power might come in handy for when i switch subs in the future, but which one is built better, sounds better etc.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3104
well if u do have further sub plans then hands down its JBL out of those 2 ......

Bronze Member

Highland, Ut. Usa

Post Number: 57
well i mean besides the power because i dont want to sacrifice any sq for power i mean cause i mean waaaayyyy in the future and either one will power the subs i have right now the pg will power it at recomenended power and the jbl will power it a little high but i'm main conserned with durablity and sq

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3105
both companies are ranked about the same

when u really do 'get into' car audio , the future would be like a few mths when u 'feel the need' to upgrade 4 more bass ...........

Bronze Member

Highland, Ut. Usa

Post Number: 61
no like a couple of years, so pretty much either the jbl or the pg will sound and perform about the same sounds like i might was well go with the jbl then for the power

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3114
if u really want really good SQ then JL 500/1 but i'm figuring that'll b too much $ 4 u 2 spend - but JBL is a solid performer thats reasonably priced ......

Bronze Member

Highland, Ut. Usa

Post Number: 63
ya jl is to much but if the jbl and the pg sound the same then i'll just get the jbl for the extra power

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 739
I'd put my money on the JBL.

Bronze Member

Highland, Ut. Usa

Post Number: 65
sweet thanks for all the help guys looks like i'll be saving up a bit more and going with the jbl
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us