Amp help pleasee

Bronze Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 78
i know all of you are gonna tell me to not go with brand but i want to know which is the bnetter amp from soundstorm....
the F2500D....this is from the force line
or the D3000SL..this is from the slade line

the D3000SL has more power..but which one is better

thanks

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4273
if you know we are all going to tell you not to go with tht brand why would you still do it? I think here are a few people on this forum that actually know what they are talking about and you can judge them for yourselves by reading their posts. If these people would tell you that soundstorm is just a company that design's a bunch of CR@P to try and trick newbie's into thinking they are soundstream would you not believe us? There are a few companies that have done this Rockwood(garbage)-Rockford(good) Soundstorm(Garbage)-Soundstream(good) atleast when these two companies were created soundstream and Rockford were at the top of their game. Don't waste your money on bogus specs they truely are not good, but if you want to buy them still go ahead! it doesnt make a difference which one you buy neither will even come close to putting out spec power and those wattage claims are peak power which is useless anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!end rant:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
so what amp companies overate their subs and amps...besides soundstorm..now that i know that..and what companies are true to the ratings.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4277
I know someone on here has a list of the good the bad and the ugly I dont have it book marked. It's not set in stone but it will give you a good idea.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2927
http://pub14.ezboard.com/fcaraudiotalkfrm27.showMessage?topicID=27.topic

1 more example is Phoenix Digital mimicking Phoenix Gold ...

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4280
thanks rovin!

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2929
well i clicked on your profile & sent it through that & it said message sent successfully ........

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us