Can someone help me finding the right Amp

DJ Aquapimp
Unregistered guest
For this speaker, I only have 1 and want to get the best sound I can for it. Thanx for your help
http://www.pyleaudio.com/itemdetail.asp?model=PL1290BL

Unregistered guest
Well I dont see the RMS on the sub, but it should be running around 400-550 RMS on it so i dont think it would hurt to run an amp thats gonna push 400-600 RMS to it . Im thinking that you can push that much because of the low SPL rating it has on it. Since the SPL is nt as high as some models that means you can push more power to it without worrying about burning it out. ....Juss tryin to help, me myself am trying to figure all of this stuff out is all and would like to put knowledge to use . best bet is ask someone else but hey, Its good to look out for each other.

Unregistered guest
Sorry again but really um... ask someone else cause i think i may be wrong on the RMS to your sub , might be too much like I read off the rockford fosgate site that you dont have to push the RMS . The RMS is what it can handle constantly so you could push 10% of the RMS and still get it to beat but the SPL factor is gonna be really low that means
you juss need to find the right amp thats gonna give the power that your wanting to push at all times to the sub. Juss trying to help , Dont know if this is kinda correct or if i know what im talking about but imma learn and please correct me if im wrong.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2884
Alot of ppl on this forum would blatantly post that PYLE = PILE of SH!T !

Any sub/speaker that does not even care to post its RMS nos should not even be considered buy IMO .

I'd guesstimate that sub is around 300-400wrms , it says 4ohms so i'm guessing that its a SVC sub.

But i would never buy that brand .......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us