Plzzz help me out with this amp!!!

Username: Lovekills_s

Post Number: 5
hii guys ok i have an ALPINE MRV F-502 2 channel Amp and pioneer 305 single coil sub woofer 12".

what i feel is that output is low.
now is it possible that if i buy another 2 channel amp and connect both the amps together to power my sub? will the output be more ?

if thats possible to connect 2 amps for one woofer how can i do that kindly tell the connections how to make it possible!! also i have tweeters and 6*9 pioneer speakers i wud like them to be in an amp
but i dont wanna buy a 4 channel amp..
i can only afford one more 2 channel amp
tell me how to do those connections
thanx

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2836
post a link to that amp - somehow i feel its gonna be not enough power

its possible 2 do 2 amps on 1 sub however if its only 1 sub u have & i think that sub does 350wrms then buy a single MONO 400wrms amp for your sub & use your existing 2 chan to power your other speakers .....

Username: Lovekills_s

Post Number: 6
alright thanx but r u sure i will get more power with that? the volume of the HU needs to be increased and when increased sub skips some words of songs due to underpowering

will i be able to hear the sound of my sub at least 100 mts away? if i get 2 amps?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2881
u only need 2 buy 1 more amp like a Kicker kx400 for example to power your 1 sub & use your existing amp on your door speakers .

U could prolly hear it some distance away but i doubt that very far ........
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us