Is this a good amp or no?

Username: Marcb201

Post Number: 7
I have just recently bought a Mitzu 4 channel, 2000 watt amp off of ebay for $67.00. Was it a good buy or no? Does anybody know the retail on it. The model is MPA-2201. I have a 10 inch kicker which is 350 watts, and i have a 12 inch volfenhag, which is 1000 watts. Will this amp power both of these speakers? Please write back. Thanks alot

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1629
never heard of that brand...even though that amp might say "2000w" i highly doubt that is will put out event half of that. $67 for a "2000w" amp should tell you something.

how many fuses does it have? and what size are they?

also...i wouldnt run two different sized subs at the same time.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Can someone please tell me something about this amp. I sold the kicker and the volfenhag, i just bought 2 10 inch polk gxr's in the box. i am going to run the 2 polks off the amp. can someone please give me some information on the amp.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2862
how can u buy something & then try to figure out what it does -lol

type in its model no on www.google.com & see what shows up .......

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 206
Upload

That is a picture of the amp.....To me, it looks like a rip off brand like pyramid or cuspid or something. It CERTAINLY does not put out 500X4 like it claims it does. Like Marshall said, $67 bucks for a 2000 watt amp. If it actually put out that power, than you would be paying way up in the hundreds. Also, I agree with Rovin on how you should figure this stuff out before you buy it. Again, what size and how many fuses does it have? Hope it works out for ya.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1802
whoa... guys it has to be good because its explosive!!

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 211
haha.......sounds like sony's twin brother!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
i bet you i got a better system than both of yall put 2 getha..so i woould shutup

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1806
i doubt it

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 420
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
im sorry I just had to laugh...Mitsu AKA Kia Chip AKA CUSPID is probably the shittiest electronics company on the face of the planet. 2000 watts? in all seriousness you wont get 20watts out that b!tch return it to the ebay dealer while you still can or you can use it as a door stopper

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 451
Indeed. His explosive amp is probably just what it says. You hook it up. pound it for an hour, then self destructs. BOOM. fireworks!

and to the person who said 500x4 for in the hundreds... heh... more like four digits for a quality amp that does that.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4253
"i bet you i got a better system than both of yall put 2 getha..so i woould shutup"

Denial is a B!TCH!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
i bet yall i do.. ima laugh in yo face when that amp is good.. i definatly do gots a betta system den yall.. i got a better car, better system, better anything. so wazzup

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1810
do u have any pics of ur "better system"

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1646
marcus,

i'd bet $100 to a donut that a jbl bp600.1 would produce way more clean power than that amp.

in fact, i'd bet this 4ch amp would out do yours:
http://cgi.ebay.com/KICKER-KX350-4-4CH-CAR-AMP-AMPLIFIER-350WATTS_W0QQitemZ58312 44865QQcategoryZ79823QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1822
lol

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4263
I would love to see pic's of this amazing car and system. The fact is you speak like an uneducated piece of trash so IMO I can't seem to think of any job that you would be able to hold down other then Micky D's or a bagger at Stop & Shop. SO pics would be appreciated tough guy!

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 455
I used to be proud of my firebird hitting over 150 dB (termlab, legal).. But now, after seeing this mitzu amp, I realize that in fact, it's a piece of trash that I could have put together for a couple of hundred dollars using MITZU products. :-(

Marcus Bauer, your mystery car I conceed is easily twice as nice as mine, and I'll bet you're hitting what, around 400 dB in that thing? :-D

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4274
lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1873
he ran away

franchise
Unregistered guest
yea i have that amp too. i found out the hard way. and bough a more expensive amp the other day. so good luck cause mitzu sucks guy

Bronze Member
Username: Hootz

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 39
Marcus, where you from?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2312
he must be young

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
im 25. I have a 1998 supra. what kinda cars yall got?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3304
click on ppls profiles to see

or create a new thread 2 interact with ppl
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us