Lost

Username: Joshua

Florence, Ky USA

Post Number: 1
Hey there. I just got my amp and subs. I have a C1101U Panasonic CD player and a Kenwood KAC-628 amp. I have no clue of how to hook any of this up. My friend and I tried but we couldnt get it to work. I have bought the wiring but IDK how to connect or where to connect anything. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 63
get it professionaly installed

Florence, Ky USA

Post Number: 2
I don't have the money or time to have it installed professinally. When i'm not working is the only time and when im not workign all the places are closed.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2755
pretty simply - www.bcae1.com number 19 ......

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 384
dont get confused like i did the first amp i tried to install in my car ( i hooked up the +12v to the negative terminal on the battery and the ground to the chasis (which is correct) i looked at some pics and it looked like the positive battery terminal was the negative lol)
the +B or +12v goes straight to the positive side of your battery , 6 inches or less from the battery terminal you place your fuse holder
the ground has to be 3 feet or less and goes to a exposed metal bolt on the chasis and make sure you get a ring terminal and unscrew the bolt and put the bolt inside the ring terminal and screw the bolt back in
a tip ... run the rca cables from your radio on the opposite side of your car from your +12v power wire (this eliminates noise)

for speakers you simple clip the speaker off and connect the new speaker the same way

for the radio i would buy a new wiring kit off ebay for about 5$ shipped
and it matches the colors of the back of your new radio

Florence, Ky USA

Post Number: 3
well see i already have my stereo installed. i did that about 3 months ago. i just got the amp and subs

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 300
do you have all the wiring for the amp and a box for the subs?

Florence, Ky USA

Post Number: 4
yeah i have everything i just dont know how or where to hook certain wires up

Florence, Ky USA

Post Number: 5
thanks for the website superfly, i havent tried it out yet. i am at work and will when i get home.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us