Which is the better deal?

Bronze Member
Username: Audiowizard69

Post Number: 13
i have ran into two deals here anyone that could give me a suggestion would be appreciated. i know a guy that is wanting to sell me two 12 inch lanzar maxx's in a bandpass box along with a 600 watt pyle blue wave amp. Also comes with the lanzar vibe cd player. I have a buddy that wants to sell me the same subs with an 800 watt amp and wiring but no cd player for 180. Which one should i buy

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 301
neither those companies are very poor quality you would be better off just saving your money and slowly putting better quality equipment together than to be stuck with that cheap stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2762
have u ever wondered why they are getting rid of it - its because they know how crappy it is & want to get rid of it & buy something way better .....

Bronze Member
Username: Audiowizard69

Post Number: 14
yes but i am not looking for something state of the art right now just something to get me by.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2782
well then look @ Hifonics or even Audiobahn ....

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1589
your choices are poor, and you'll likely be sore with your system after a week.
you will do much better by holding onto that 180 and saving on top of it.

delayed gratification:
what you might consider is drawing out three different systems; one high end, one mid tier, and one lower end system that's still respectable and gives decent results.
this way, you can continue to aspire towards better things while actually enjoying what you have.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us