1000 wat subs

Username: Masteryt18

Brunswick, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1
if i get 4000 wat max powerhandling (2 subs) from audiobahn what would you say the best type of amp would be 2 get with them i need a good one and no crap 1 that has terrible frequencies.

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 498
you don't want to look at max power ratings, you will never get them and subs, (especially audiobahn who over rates their products), will not last for more then a second or two at their max ratings(unless their products are underrated, like JL Audio). look at RMS ratings.
i wouldn't reccomend audiobahn, overrated, not reliable, and no sound quality.
look around the forums in the sub section and read up on various brands of subs. theres a lot of threads on "what kind of subs would you reccomend?".

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 474
they just sound bad. no matter how much power you feed them. the spl is not there nor is the sq.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 153
I got These two little guys for sale>>> 15 inch AW1571T Audiobahn Subs, 60 bucks for both an you pay shipping..if you dont like um atleast you got them for a little of nothing so you can just toss um to the side or put lots of power to them an watch um Implode for the fun of it or somthing like that

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us