Is this a good amp?

Bronze Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 70
http://edesignaudio.com/product.php?cid=6&pid=10
any good?
it says i can get it for like $185 after discount and rebate. it sounds like a good deal.

65w x 4 into 4ohms at 12.5volts, thats pretty good

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2307
Since they are fairly new, hardly anybody on this forum has ever used it - so thats y nobody's even mentioning that brand ....

Bronze Member
Username: Crazydude

Post Number: 21
the question is, is that amp going to perform to its specs. i find that getting a 4 channel amp is really important cause thats what is powering your speakers that put out the music in your car. i think when it comes to multi channel amps, you gotta choose wisely. if its a brand you or others haven't had experience with, it would not be wise to buy it online. if you can find a local stereo place that might carry that, then maybe you can hear a demo. spend a little more money and get something you know its going to sound good.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2314
Absolutely true - good that u are not blabbering like that Alexander guy ..Upload..

Bronze Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 71
well, what do you reccomend for a 4 ch amp

i need at least 50w x 4 into 4 ohms

kicker? like 350.4

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2321
///Alpine MRV-F345 .........

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 387
All eD amps are rated at 12.5V. They will produce more than rated.

Bronze Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 72
i saw that and i can get it shiped for $185 so even if its not the best quality, although it looks prety good, it will have alot of power

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1488
the amp produces considerably more than its rating. all of the nine.x do. i'm going with a complete nine.x set-up for my future install. they are quality amps, and give you significantly more than others for the money. the nine.2 is rated at 100 watts/ch, but gives you 130.4 watts/channel (210.5w @2ohms). what other amp is going to give you a 3yr warranty?

Anonymous

on top of all that your using sound quality class mosfets
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us