Isaac : US AMP VL 400

Silver Member
Username: Lil_jon

Post Number: 190
is thi smap pushing 1500 watts like they are saying??????

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
i only have like 23 gawd damn hours left

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4929
LiL Jon, that's a great amp. I was going to buy one before, but the guy was asking $1000.
Today I won Zapco Reference 750 amp, so I won't be needing US Amps.

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
thanks for reasponding bro
does the amp push 1500 watts???????

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
The amp does 200x2 at 4 ohm, 400x2 at 2 ohm, and 520x2 at 1 ohm, It does 1040 at a 2 ohm bridge which is the lowest recomended wattage in the manual. I have the original box and manual. The amp is a 9/10 cosmetically, some light scratches that were hard to pick up with the camera are pictured. This amp features the "vari-loud" controls. It took me a while to figure those out, but one of them, boosts low freqencies, one boosts high frequencies, and the other one labeled "slope" boosts them both. They are pretty much useless in my opinion, but the amp is a beast of A/B power

that is what I got from another ebayer so the amp is not 1500 watts im not sure the 2 ch will work with my avalanches let me know isaac..
O and is it worth my $400?
or do you know of somthing else?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4935
LiL Jon, that amp is worth $400. It is a bargain, considering some people will pay that much for a Hifonics amp!
The trick with getting the rated power is, having adequate constant supply of current.
There's a reason why lot of newbies want 2500w - 4000w amp in their cars. You see, those amp with 12.5v supply will only give around 800w before clipping. Couple that with bad ground connection, and the amp will choke even more.
Nothing beats having HO alternator. A true 1000w amp is VERY loud. Probably will sound louder than people with 3000w amp and stock alternator.

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
ok i have a lil time left on it coo if i dont get that i will get this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ORION-XTREME-XTR-1400-CAR-AMP-AMPLIFIER-2200-WATTS-NR_W0QQit emZ5824663703QQcategoryZ18796QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

im sure they both = in sq

Gold Member

Post Number: 4937
That's a nice amp as well.

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
orion it is

how bout last minute i couldnt bid cuz i aint have paypal sonofa B****
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums