A8002T or A8000T

Bronze Member
Username: Halter

Ohio

Post Number: 62
I know most are going to say...AUDIOBAHN SUCKS..but I dont care....I just wanna know would u go with the mono block or the 2 channel for 2 type Rs

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1803
Do u have the old 400wrms Alpine ? cause the new type R are 500wrms

Do u have 2 or 4ohms subs ?

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=13487

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=13490

the 2 channel has the power cause the mono is only 400wrms where as the 2 chan = 400 watts RMS x 2

Bronze Member

Ohio

Post Number: 64
well I am going to buy the new type Rs...what should i get the 4 ohms or the 2...

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4921
A8000T is better for subs.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1816
fact is that 2 Rs = 500wrms x 2 = 100wrms , so IMO i wouldn't buy either 1 .....

Bronze Member
Username: Safa19

Post Number: 84
I have the a8002T and it works great i cant even turn the power up all the way cause it gets to loud for me to handle. I am selling it because i am going to college and cant have my car there anyways so if your interested in buying it let me know my emails Snowrider569@hotmail.com hope this helps

Bronze Member

Ohio

Post Number: 65
emailed yeah....well would u guys get the 4 ohm type Rs or the 2 ohm type Rs

Bronze Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 12
I wouldnt even get an A8000T >>but if you must have audiobahn i say you go with one of the HCT models that are in the Same RMS ball park as the A8000T I myself have Two of the A2300HCT amps each pushing theyre own A1508T Audiobahn 15 inch subs an they pound but they only pound for a little while an then my car is dead when i try to start it back up an i already have a 250 amp HO Alt an one yellow top battery in the trunk but now i know i have to give the amps atleast 400 raw amps of power for them to not kill my car an since i cant do this im selling the A1508T subs an one of the A2300hct amps an im gonna go with some 1000 rms Subs But if anyone is interested in buying some Like new condition A1508T Audiobahn subs for 300 bucks plus shipping go ahead an get in touch with me or if you want a great amp for 300 bucks go ahead an contact me an just to let you know i bought the A2300hct for 500 bucks an ive only barley used it an im sellin it for 300 plus shipping an i bought the 2 A1508T subs for 500 an they are practically new still have there crates an stickers an dog tags an original boxes an im only asking 300 plus shippin

Bronze Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 13
sorry guys forgot to put the W in the name of the subs so to correct that they are the AW1508T 2000 RMS subs an the amp is the A2300hct Audiobahn 2400 RMS at 1 ohm
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us