Isaac / Subsonic Filter on sealed box ?

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2415
Is it necessary to turn on my subsonic filter on my crossfire vr1000d if im running a sealed box on 12w6v2's or Avalanche 15 sealed ?

IF so what freq... I hear 16hz,20hz etc...

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2416
my avalanche 15 box is 2.2 cuft / how much polyfill should i apply inside the box ?

James was saying 2 pounds which is what i have now. Just curious

Bronze Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 85
lol mo i see you were giving me a deal on the re12 for $180 and you bumped it to $200 lol youre a good person come work for my dad since you'll make one heck of a sales person lol youre always selling stuff good to see you like to try different things out. How do you sell items on ebay like i dont have paypal i wont accept credit cards i guess theyll have to send me a money order.lol i want to put them 2 10" treos up for $70 dollars plus shipping maybe even $60 and the jl w0 for like 40, 50bucks. But i dont have a camera how do you scan pictures in to youre computer if you know tell me please.

Bronze Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 86
oh and in a sealed box you can just turn off your subsonic filter you dont need it in sealed boxes.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2418
Yeah i have my subsonic filter off now. Thanks Julian, what state do you live in ? Does your dad own a car audio shop ? You need to go to ebay and click on sell and follow the directions. Its actually very simple. I have a headache right now but ill be back to answer more questions.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4917
MO, with sealed box, subsonic filter is not useful cause of the flatter frequency response curve. You can however still use it. Set it around 18Hz.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us