Powering

Bronze Member
Username: Eddyg519

Post Number: 19
hey everyone.

I need to know if a power acustic (spelling?) amp are better then Hifonics. Im considering getting some kicker amps because im getting kicker subs but i do want to save some money at the same time so my question is this.

Are Hifonics and PA amps OK ?

and how many kicker amps do i need to power:

2 10" L7's
4 15" L7's

thanks kindly!

- Eddy

Bronze Member
Username: Eddyg519

Post Number: 20
can anyone help me out here?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1477
http://pub14.ezboard.com/fcaraudiotalkfrm27.showMessage?topicID=27.topic

the Hif are 'ok' if u are on a tight budget

Silver Member
Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 330
Two 10" L7s and four 15" L7s?

Is this a daily driver? Have you considered the power you need for these subs? I'm just curious. What size alternator will you be using?

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 210
if your gonna do those kind of subs you should do 4 10's and 2 15's. it would sound better IMO. I would say Hifonics is a little better than Power acoustik. w/ only 2 10's they would be worthless and you'd be better of just getting 1 more 15 and having 3. but w/ 4 10's going you could have the 15's to take care of the low end it would work better than the other setup.

Username: Jake110011

Jackson, Michigan

Post Number: 9
I would run Hifonics over Power Akoustik

dayton, ohio
Unregistered guest
hey guys i have an 01 nissan pathfinder i am planning on getting the kicker L7 sub 2 ohms with the kicker sx650 amp and using 0 gauge wire, however my battery died on me so i went out to sears and got a new die hard gold battery installed and i was wondering if i would need to purchase a capacitor for the system or not and if so would a 1 farad work fine?
so i was just wondering if someone could help me out with it that would be great thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us