Need help!?

Jimmyy Paage
Unregistered guest
i know this has nothing to do with amps but i was wondering if anyone knew of any good driving songs?

Anonymous

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/167533.html

Jimmyy Paage
Unregistered guest
no i don't want rap songs with alot of bass i want songs that put you in the mood to drive fast

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

College Park, MD

Post Number: 666
Low, by Cracker always makes me want to speed when I'm driving at night. Also a lot of stuff by STP. Interstate Love Song, Vasoline, Sex Type thing, wicked garden, etc. Some electronic music is also good to listen to while breaking the law.

Bronze Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 33
PANTERA & RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE = BEST, IMO.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1095
You're a f*cking moron.

Bronze Member

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 34
wow scuba you hit post 666.

...uh scuba?

ARE YOU STILL ALIVE???

Hmm. Oh well. Another gone-er.

Bronze Member

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 35
F*cking Moron Applies to whom?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1098
Jimmyy Paage

Why do you want to drive fast?

Jimmyy Paage
Unregistered guest
why not is the real question...im a street racer baby!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1102
Holy sh1t! NOT A STREET RACER! OMFG!

Want to race? Lets go, me and Glasswolf will meet you on the track any day of the week.

A "street racer" killed my parents and grandparents, leaving me with only my little sister. "He" was going too fast around some turns in a canyon and hit them head-on, killing four people; all of which were my familiy.

Oh, and the two in the OTHER car died too.... Lucky for "him"...

Still wanna race?

Anonymous

Help, I am trying to install a rockford 100 amp with 2 rockford 10" punches. but the problem I'm having is that my speakers in the car are now getting to much watts & not getting much to the subs is there a simple fix to this. I use to be able to turn the volume up to 35 and now if I go to 15 I fill I blow them. But if the speakers are disconnected then I can turn it up and get a little hit but its distorted. Please add any input at all. I need help bad!!!

Anonymous

Help, I am trying to install a rockford 100 amp with 2 rockford 10" punches. but the problem I'm having is that my speakers in the car are now getting to much watts & not getting much to the subs is there a simple fix to this. I use to be able to turn the volume up to 35 and now if I go to 15 I fill I blow them. But if the speakers are disconnected then I can turn it up and get a little hit but its distorted. Please add any input at all. I need help bad!!!

Is this amp just not good/big enough?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us