Linear power amps

Username: Masterblaster

Post Number: 1
I am wondering if Linear Power car amplifiers are still being produced. I tried contacting Dharmatronics in Auburn,CA. but had no luck. I have tested several amps and the Linear power 2.2HV measured and tested the best.

Bronze Member
Username: Alexv305

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 23
Linear power amps are ok. they do what they claim. I have heard quite a few systems with these amps and one in particular was extremely loud. i believe it was pushing two 15s at 155+ decibals.

as of what i have heard, they are good quality but everything has to be perfect...

Post Number: 2
The Linear Power 2.2 HV amp is better than ok. As to doing what they claim, they are more exceptional than you think. I have had over 50 car amps on my test bench (including other LP's) and the 2.2 is one of the very few with accurate power claims and more importantly the lowest noise and distortion and BEST sound out there!

Unregistered guest
I have a used LP 500 (not HV) amp for sale. Email me at chadbrown25@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Post Number: 3
Thanks anyway, but I am only interested in finding out what happened to Dharmatronics or if someone had any Linear Power 2.2HV's.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us