Power cuts off

Username: Underworlddon

Post Number: 2
guys i am having this problem lately. i have Punch P10002 and p2 and when im playing my music suddenl;y the amp would go off t he power would go off.. then no BASE then i would have to turn my deck power on and off few times then amp comes back on again.. i dont know why its happening anyone has any clue?

Bronze Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 49
Probably a bad ground.

Post Number: 3
u think?? before taht i had the p3001 amp and it never happened..and now i got this one.. could it be the amp can;t push those speakers? or the amp is to powerfull for the speakers>> i got it installed by a pro in bestbuy so i doubt it would be t he ground

Post Number: 6
>?> some one help me outplz beofr ei blow something up

Silver Member
Username: Pikesh

Toronto, ONtario Canada

Post Number: 239
tell him to check it for u ..u payed for the installation

Post Number: 7
well i did pay for the installation but see when they installed the system i had the p3001 amp .. then i switched to p1002 which they never did so i cant really take and tellt hem to check.. all i did unplug the wire from before and remove the amp put the new one and plug the wire back same was as old oen and set the gain and freq tas all

Bronze Member
Username: Nocc1n

Louisa, VA US

Post Number: 55
Could be a ground, could be the amp going into protection because the gauge is to small for it maybe. Try to check the ground first. If thats not it then get a new amp kit for that.

Post Number: 8
whats a best place to put the ground?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us