Xtant 1001d-1001dx

Username: Waitn4

Post Number: 10
I just got this for freeeeeeeee!!!! anyways i have the xtant 1001d power amp. but the cover says 1001dx. I looked it up online and the 1001d/dx is supposed to be a mono block. but the amp that i have has 2 channels. I looked up on xtant the manuals for said amp but i had no luck please help thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
actually i just discovered the answer to my question. but i was wondering if anyone has any advice/information to help me with the xtant. thanks guys.

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 176
Great amp how did you get it for free

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
because i suck a mean... j/k i got it because my friend thought it was old/broken and after i bothered him for over a year about to let me check to see if it would work he just let me have it. lol well the irony in this is that right now he is running three amps right now... three kenwood best buy amps the "800" watt kind. So i actually took one look at the amp and couldnt see anything damaged. He had taken it to a few places in town to get it "checked" out. We'll my thoughts on the situation is that they were going to claim that it was broken so that he would buy something from them. Anyways i look at it for like 15 minutes drunk off my "rear-end" and see that the remote turn on conector thing is set to off and reposition it to on and shazam! it works.

Bronze Member
Username: Dankum

Post Number: 56
I will give you $100 for it

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4486
That's a great amp. You got yourself a deal of the century.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us