Amp for RF hx2's

Anonymous

Hi, i just bought two 10 inch RF punch hx2's. & i'm needing a good quality amp with plenty of power 2 punch em. Also i can get ahold of a jbl 1200.1, would that amp be enuff for the subs.

Thanks

candyman
Unregistered guest
thats too much if anything, the perfect amp for your subs would be the sony XPLOD 1600w monoblock, it puts out 900w rms at 2ohms

bloo
Unregistered guest
yes id aggree with candyman on that one, great amp loads of top quality power there to punch your HX2's

bloo
Unregistered guest
yes id aggree with candyman on that one, great amp loads of top quality power there to punch your HX2's

ledger
Unregistered guest
yes go with the sony you wont have any problems with it, and it is very small for the power it will deliver.

JK WORRELL
Unregistered guest
ok now i know that the sony amp were talking about is just about the best amp out there but do you need to have the best? you could save a few $$ and get the JBL 1200.1

Ledger
Unregistered guest
dont listen to JK, the $$ you would save is not enough to miss out on the extra quality the sony provides

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 370
rofl my bet is thats he same kid just pissin around on stupid names...

ive said it before, so ill repeat myself - SONY IS CRAP

go with the bp1200.1 - hell id go with anything over a sony amp....but you wont get anything but reliability and clean power from a JBL amp

bloo
Unregistered guest
why not have a look at audiobahn amps, they are v/good and good value for money

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 374
man...bloo u dont know anything about car audio do ya?

audiobahn equipment is legacy/lanzar/boss/rockwood/pyle/pyramid in disguise

if you dont know what those brands are let me sum it up for ya..

AUDIOBAHN IS COMPLETE CRAP
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us